Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magic Spells - Seeable or Not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tend to call it Flashy! I dont know why they made it so.. flashy. Hard to see things.

Comment

For that reason, and that reason alone I have the mod that removes all spell affects completely, sure it's a slight hamper on what the enemy may or may not have, but meh my character with low spell craft probably wouldn't know that anyway. I personally think it detracts from the game seeing everyone in a giant red/flower/checkered/glowy bubble running around pew pewing everything, so I remove them completely. Problem solved.
      Banana.

Comment

do think they went a bit overboard with spells, fully buffed I dont know how a mage can see anything through those lights without being blinded

Comment

Every spell that has a visual, has a visual that should be reacted accordingly IG.

This is because many people haven't played PnP and thus don't know that the spells don't usually have visual effects. It's best to keep to what's apparent IG.
          "Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man."
          - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Working...
          X