Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victus Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emiliana may leave her office if her presence is desired. Otherwise, she'll continue with her endless paperwork.

Comment

Originally posted by Memnoch1962 View Post
      Far be it for me to judge, but....... the Thayan may be a stretch concerning some recent history Dante has had with Thayans.
      Hater!

But that just means you have to put up with my overly peppy, vapid, possibly promiscuous cleric of Lathander.
      I can't slow down, I can't hold back though you know I wish I could. No there ain't no rest for the wicked until we close our eyes for good!

Comment

Originally posted by sonuvalich View Post
        Hater!

But that just means you have to put up with my overly peppy, vapid, possibly promiscuous cleric of Lathander.
        And? I see Bo problem with this . But, back onto the topic, Next Saturday had ought to be good for me, then again, starting a new symester, and all the Troll crap that comes with it
        We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

I'd love to participate, but I've had no input up to this point so I guess that rules me out?
          UTC+8
          Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
          Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

I would love to participate, however I'm afraid that I won't be able to because of the time zone (would be too late).
            Also I don't know what level it's aimed for (I'm level 10) and if there are any in character reasons for my character to join (Blackwood mercenary).

Comment

Originally posted by Clangeddin View Post
              and if there are any in character reasons for my character to join (Blackwood mercenary).
              I can arrange that.

With permission of course.
              But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
              - Nessa

Comment

Last I heard from Saulus was the level range was 15-20. Dante is 21 and will be there. So, if anythin has changed I'm sure Saulus will chime in.
                Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

Okay guys, it's on! The event will be held at the time in my OP (this Satuday, 6pm EST).

Depending on how things go we may start a bit earlier if everyone is on (I know some people are in other timezones).
                  The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                  X