Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victus Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victus Investigation

To all those who aided in the investigation of the Victus Cult following the award ceremony and the events that transpired, there will be an event coming up at a future date.

I'm trying to plan the event for a weekend (possibly next Sunday) when there is adequate participation. To those who were not involved in the investigation, you will have opportunity to participate by showing up on the day of the event, and tagging along with another player who is an active investigator.

Who is available for Feb 9th, say 6pm EST ?

Synopsis (OOC):

With the Cult of Victus relatively quiet lately and the war still brewing between the Legion and the Black Hand.... life for the most part has settled in the rest of Sundren... Until high profile murders spring up again both in the city and on the ground. A unique and deadly poison is found in what few cases are able to be investigated by the hands of mundus.

A city-wide search begins to find the location where the poison is manufactured and distributed, led by agents of the 13th Legion and the Hands of Mundus.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

I'm down, I am assuming this is the similar one that was canceled some time ago. Arch Magus Swift enlisted Andelain's aid in this matter, if it is to be the same event then I suppose it wouldn't hurt to pick up where we left off.
    "Service to a cause greater than yourself is the utmost honor you can achieve."

Comment

I'm also available if Dante still wants my help.
      [COLOR=Black][COLOR=Blue][I][B]Landristin Ly[/B][/I][/COLOR][I][B][COLOR=Blue]onstongue[/COLOR][/B][/I]: Ancient, Child of Colibrus. Advisor of Colibrus, Emissary of Sestra, Magistrate of Sestra.

-[I]Not fond of morning walks on the beach.[/I]
      [/COLOR]

Comment

Anyword on what happened to the Cult of Victus recruitment RP a handful of us attended before Sundren II? I was under the impression we would get contacted / follow up. Is this postponed or DOA?

Cheers!
        Cheers!

Comment

If Dante still wants Elmer's help, he could show up. Let's see, in strange "Arse of Canadia" time, that should be around 7 something for me. Again, if Dante wants Elmer to help out.
          We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

Yes this is related to this first event, and yes there WAS opportunity for players to join the cult, but unfortunately everyone who showed interest was only doing it to be a double agent.

I have no problems with double agents but without any players in the group to start with its far less interesting.

If anyone is a self-initiating player and would like to join (working on some directives I will give from RP) you are more than welcome.
            The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Yeah, I'm still around. Just been spending more time with family. I apologize if anyone thinks I've stood them up on any way. I'm up for the event and yes Dante can use all the help he can get.
              Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

As a player, I would love to participate. Not sure if it would be logical to bring my Thayan, but I have a cleric or a lowbie HoM that could chip in some how.
                I can't slow down, I can't hold back though you know I wish I could. No there ain't no rest for the wicked until we close our eyes for good!

Comment

I'll be there.
                  Bjorn Raskstal - The man with a pink bow

Comment

Originally posted by kiroy View Post
                    i'll be there.
                    bjorn!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonuvalich View Post
                      As a player, I would love to participate. Not sure if it would be logical to bring my Thayan, but I have a cleric or a lowbie HoM that could chip in some how.
                      Far be it for me to judge, but....... the Thayan may be a stretch concerning some recent history Dante has had with Thayans.

Comment

I'll root for y'all, since I won't come home in time tomorrow.
                        But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
                        - Nessa

Comment

Next Saturday, not tomorrow. I did not set the date yet, just tentative.

George Carlin

Comment

Oh. Same result, anyway. Won't be around until, like, 6pm PST. <_<
                            But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
                            - Nessa

Comment

I will be there with eyes and ears on.
                              [COLOR=Black][COLOR=Blue][I][B]Landristin Ly[/B][/I][/COLOR][I][B][COLOR=Blue]onstongue[/COLOR][/B][/I]: Ancient, Child of Colibrus. Advisor of Colibrus, Emissary of Sestra, Magistrate of Sestra.

-[I]Not fond of morning walks on the beach.[/I]
                              [/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                              X