Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Countdown...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im at the weird gmt -3.5 Newfoundland time my self.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqvitALivzE

Comment

I am a Yank who lives in CET, but I have to support Farmboy on this one... I got up in the wee hours of the morning to participate in the Cult of Victus event that went no where.

If the plan is to run it at GMT -6, please make it on a weekend so us beer-drinking-central-european-folk can set our alarms and get up to participate.

Cheers!
      Cheers!

Comment

Is sundren a canadian server? I apologize for the misconception then! And I only stated that I was not an american, not the rest of you were. Altough i have a suspicion that it is the case... The events are in the weekend manutd4, but I have a hard time rping an eloquent elf at 4 in the morning.

I suppose its just the way things are being across the pond.
        My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
        Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Comment

Half of the posters above your last one FarmBoy are Canucks! So take off eh!... hoser!
          Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
          Cybil Gelley (Retired)
          Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

Okay... I just read Poltergeist's post about the event being this weekend. Unfortunately for me, I will be out of pocket and unable to participate. It is just my bad luck that they event would happen when I am heading out of town.

I look forward to reading about some of it in RP posts. I hope everyone has a great time!

Cheers.
            Cheers!

Comment

Working...
            X