Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Countdown...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am hoping it'll all come together this weekend then, I'm eager for things to finally start moving forward again.
    Tigen Amastacia: Died in events so you didn't have to.

Quintin Ulsteris: Nice-guy Legion engineer, deceased son of House Ulsteris.

Clandriel Cain: AKA "Fire-eyes" AKA "Demon hunter" AKA "OH MY GOD, WHY IS HE STILL STABBING ME!!??"

Comment

Update: Trying to get a date a day or two in advance for the final event so everyone can try to participate if possible, update will come immediately after said event.

Expect a date/time for that event to come shortly.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

There will be two final events, this Friday evening, and Sunday evening. The update will occur at the end of the Sunday event.

I may also run some events on Saturday for those that missed Friday's event and/or have unfinished business from said event.

Watch the News posts for the official announcement while we finalize DM scheduling on our end.

FACTION LEADERS Get in contact with me.

Legion PCs Get in contact with me.

Hand PCs Get in contact with me.

BANITES Especially get in contact with me.

Those looking to perm (your own) characters in especially dramatic fashions Get in contact with me.

Aurilites and Thayans NPCs will do things without you, unless you can make the events or make alternative arrangements with me over PMs.

almost Every player will be able to contribute. This will not be a giant, massive battle (although there will be plenty of those) The server will be changed forever, and the decisions that will be made this weekend will have noticeable results for both the server itself and your characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Poltergeist View Post
          BANITES Especially get in contact with me.
          I assume that's just for Banite faction people, or does it include anyone with Bane as patron?
          Aurilites and Thayans NPCs will do things without you, unless you can make the events or make alternative arrangements with me over PMs.
          I should be there on my Thayan. Will see if some of the others can make it as well.
          -Arcanist Josirah Caranos, Red Wizard of Thay

Comment

*Kirk pees a little, with excitement, quoting another favorite malcontent*

I am to misbehave.
            [COLOR=Black][COLOR=Blue][I][B]Landristin Ly[/B][/I][/COLOR][I][B][COLOR=Blue]onstongue[/COLOR][/B][/I]: Ancient, Child of Colibrus. Advisor of Colibrus, Emissary of Sestra, Magistrate of Sestra.

-[I]Not fond of morning walks on the beach.[/I]
            [/COLOR]

Comment

Huzzah! So excited to see what saulus and team have in store for us.

Comment

Can't wait! I'm interpreting Polt's guidelines to mean that faction-less PCs who want to assist and not perm themselves should just show up and follow the important people. I'm good at that.
                Avery Selino - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIP4Q_L5iCM
                Davey Brinnerstaal - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E3c-X86Y6o
                Fregrin Ross - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPE9uSFFxrI

The songs have absolutely nothing to do with the characters. But they are awesome songs.

Comment

*cries* Definitely can't make it on Friday, I will be karaoking my heard out til the early hours, but will try to make it for Sunday's big event!

So excited!!
                  UTC+8
                  Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
                  Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

When you say friday and sunday evening what timezone are you referring to, and what is its relation to the GMT timezone?
                    My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
                    Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Comment

Roughly GMT -6.
                      Originally posted by Cornuto
                      Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Ontario is the center of the universe everyone knows that!
                        Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
                        Cybil Gelley (Retired)
                        Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

Originally posted by roguethree View Post
                          Roughly GMT -6.
                          I feared as much. is there any european dms on the team, or any american dms that is up for an afternoon hustle those days? I realize there's a plot and a plan to adhere to, but It'd be nice if there was some sugar for us non-yanks... Not that I won't desperately try to stay awake those nights..
                          My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
                          Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Comment

Canadians aren't yanks, they are canucks... get it right you Dane.
                            The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

get it right you Dane.
                              That messed with me for a second.
                              Originally posted by Cornuto
                              Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Originally posted by roguethree View Post
                                That messed with me for a second.
                                Contrary to what you think, not everything is about you.

Relevant content: super excited for the pending events and the update!

Comment

Working...
                                X