Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is everybody?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zoberraz View Post
    Maia's situation is greatly dependent on events DM Poltergeist sent into motion. I'm waiting for a sign of life from Polt getting back in. The stuff the Wardens have going on are the only things that should be on Maia's mind - it doesn't feel right to just log in for the heck of it.

I was busy with Diablo 3, but I tired of it after finishing it the first time. I'm mostly chipping away at Skyrim until I get some PM replies and/or character request thread responses.
    I will be continueing this event train, not Poltergeist, me and him have been keeping in good contact with him, tonight was the intended debute.
    Aesa Volsung - Uthgardt Warrior

Formerly
    Gabrielle Atkinson - Mage Priest of Torm
    Anasath Zesiro - Mulhorandi Morninglord
    Kyoko - Tiefling Diviner
    Yashedeus - Cyrist Warlock
    Aramil - Nutter

GMT -8

Comment

I took two three day vacations. One with my family to the the largest children's museum in the US, then to watch my daughter's team play soccer in her state age group semi-finals and then to the zoo. The second was to the hospital for my daughter's appendix removal. Stuff happens.
      Ashard Velmont - Gentleman scoundrel
      Ryland Padant - A dedicated soul

Comment

Unacceptable Standur!

As for me, I've been playing a lot of Minecraft with my son and his friends. I'll be active again soon!
        Account Name: LuvHandles
        Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
        Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
        Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
        Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
        Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
        Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

Originally posted by Vladadier View Post
          Some of us work retarded 12 hour swing shifts. For myself, it alternated 5am to 5pm, and 5pm to 5am, so my play times vary greatly
          Something like that. Then gym, pub and taekwondo.... Isnt a lot of time for sundren till I get sacked and forsake my current ambitions. Im trying still but its a tall order till I win the lottery!
          Originally posted by roguethree
          If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcard
            So I logged in and while this world looks really well done where is everybody? For a community that seems to be fairly large the number of players on is a bit surprising is it just the summer or are people just waiting for the Second Sundering?
            1) Skyrim
            2) Diablo 3
            3) I've been on this server off and on since the day it was created and launched. When I disappear it's because someone pissed me off and it takes a rather long time for me to get over it. This username, look at my return date in introduction section in forum, is one of my alt's. The very same person that pushed me out the first time made me quit for almost one year last time. Looks like I will be doing it again with the same person.

Other than that, I am alive and well. I do lurk the forums every once and awhile.
            Last edited by pixiegirl; 08-06-2012, 09:55 PM.

Comment

I am still around, but it is very difficult to perform my villainous acts when there are no good guys to go up against, so it's been hard to convince myself to stick around for hours on the server when there is only 1-5 people on, none of them good guys

Comment

Working...
              X