Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Main Chars Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 drow? What happened to the days before the server wipe, when the place was full of drows? O_o. I remembering seeing about 6 drows in one party, traveling together.

Comment

And two are hin barbarians, its like Sundren server on extra difficulty hell-mode. But thats what makes it fun.

Not as bad as an half orc rogue. But you might aswell get that +1 level adjustment that Tieflings and Aasa'whats'its.

Comment

Wow, undeadsteak, I was going to do this, but you beat me to the punch. Anyways, I play a human... And, wow, there are not 39 of us. Everywhere I go, I only see elves and more elves... With the occasional halfing.

Good poll - will be a good resource to anyone who wants to play a character there aren't already 1,000 of.
        Character(s)
        >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
        ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

from the looks of this the balence is actualy about where its supposed to be, but we need fewer planetouched and elves... traded for a few more dwarves and halflings
          Lady Isiovien, Drow (retired)

Esiela, Tiefling Wizard

Comment

I do see more humans then elves, but not that ratio.

And only 3 drow. I've met at least 10 Drow now.
            Jaggath Tharn, Better Than Sex.

Lenier Miloan, Totally a Tormtar.

Comment

Everyone... remember that we are talking about the main chars race here.....

Lots of players have more than one character... but their main might be a human or elf - and not the drow.
              Playing Asha'easaahae Illeleste & Frem

Comment

Yes, but usually, Drows are played as main pc, as they do require extra effort to get accepted ^_^.

Comment

Working...
                X