Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Main Chars Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well...first she doesnt put Hin on the list...and then she says were no different than Gnomes! Besides being about the same size Gnomes and Hin are nothing alikes! Might as well say Humans and Elves are the same!
    Active Characters:
    Tassafina Lightleaf - A little sneaky but not as sneaky as Ithil

Silivren Anar
    Merka Gillina

Hideing outs:
    Alyssa Swiftwing - Priestess of Yondalla
    Ravenne Naur'Loki - Roar!

Comment

nope, elves have funny ears. Gnome sand hins are the same.

Comment

Actually I think I said you could claim that to make your character feel better and gnomes have over grown arms and legs, their bodies don't look right for their size!

Comment

bah, whatever. Wow, i know we're missing half-elf, half-orc, and gnomes now.. Though I think ive acutally seen quite a few half-elfs on.. *shrug.*

Comment

It is done.
            "Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man."
            - Bertrand Russell

Comment

*adds one for hin* thats better.. thouhg now gnomes and half elves get to cheats, they are on there twice!

Comment

thanks Kaldaris.

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
                  *adds one for hin* thats better.. thouhg now gnomes and half elves get to cheats, they are on there twice!
                  Was not paying attention. Fixed.
                  "Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man."
                  - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Im playing a rock gnome. . . with SPOONS!!!!

Comment

Woo, go Mykash, filthy elven something or other!
                      Banana.

Comment

Well... Maleficus is my main roleplaying character... Fubar is my main "I'm bored and noone is on so I'm gonna go talk to gnolls while I kill them character" lol...

Maleficus "Ravenor" Carnificis
                        "Dreams... such fertile ground for the seeds of torment. I can sense your ripeness and, oddly enough, it is time for the harvest. Please, save your tears... I intend to reap your sorrow slowly and have ages to discover the things that make you suffer... I am eager to revel in the sweet melody of your screams and the melancholy of your despair..."
                        Eldraxus Tzyvioq
                        Mystic Theurge (and Harper) of Deneir wandering the Sundered Valley in search of (and with the intention of mapping out) places of power, ley-line intersections, and other locations where the divine and arcane intersect...

Comment

Well rock gnome all the way currently...however in the future? Mayhap dwarf.
                          Retired.

Comment

HA!

And I believe someone said, "We need more Humans"

Comment

Kaldaris, enough with the lying. your a Pumpkin.
                              Well, you did not add an option for pumpkin...

Since Kaldaris is a pumpkin with the human subtype, he chose human. Obvious.
                              Playing Asha'easaahae Illeleste & Frem

Comment

Half-Orc, the only one apparently...

Comment

Working...
                                X