Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it my character? Or how I play him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coins are easier to get now. Especially at 200%. I ran one dungeon yesterday and got 1100 coins WITHOUT drops.

However, if you need a meat shield, Korah is good at it

Comment

Originally posted by Acheron77 View Post
      Hahaha, doesn't quite work that way. Most everyone Vicho meets is too concerned with their character to work under him.
      Garok would follow him if he wasn't in the Vigilant Eye. I like playing henchmen or the pathetic-little-small-guy-behind-the-big-one type of person.

But as you said, he's more of a follower so that provoked a big of a problem, yes. :P
      Garok Merain

Comment

Yeah, I've been having Vicho buy scrolls of mage armor and shield. Like GBX said, the new gold system is a godsend.

But, what I really want is to get the xp to get to level 5, so I can adjust my spells and learn mage armor and shield.
        And, if I can soon, I'd also want to get ghostly visage. With all that, I'd be fine to do anything.

Problem is, it's taking me forever to get to level 5. I'll play tonight and see if I can make it.

--
        EDIT: I have since been playing, and have reached level 5 with the help of some very friendly people, over the course of the past few days.

I appreciate all the advice guys, I'll keep it all in mind as I continue to play Vicho. Thank you all very much!
        Last edited by Acheron77; 03-25-2007, 12:40 AM.
        Vicho Stormson: "How dare you defy the supremacy of Talos! ... well I'll let you get away with it, this time."

Comment

Working...
        X