Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures of the different armour styles in immovable objects.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please bear in mind that not all armors are visible on all races, and they will look very different on different races/genders.
    Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

MW Chain Shirt - Bright (style 4.2)

UTC+8
      Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
      Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

It's not from Immovable Objects but does anyone have a pic of the Dark Arts armor from the Thayan Enclave?
        My to-be toon:
        Shafiq Al-Mawt: Zakharan myrkulite.

My tomb of old toons:
        Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
        Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
        Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Click here to see the full image of my avatar, by Algido.

Comment

is there any updates since this post? i was looking at the armours right the way up to full plate but didn't want to cough at bucket loads just to look like the infamous space marine, i'm very particular about how many characters look, i often accept a loss on stats just to look the part haha

Comment

Working...
          X