Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures of the different armour styles in immovable objects.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of the different armour styles in immovable objects.

Well my curiosity got the best of me so I spent all my money buying the different armours in immovable objects.

I also took some screen-shots of them so anyone can have a look at them before buying.

masterworks studded leather style 0.1 dark

masterworks studded leather style 3.2 black and white

masterworks studded leather style 3.2 black

masterworks studded leather style 2.1 bright

masterworks studded leather style 0.1 bright

masterworks leather style 3.2 black

masterworks leather style 0.1 dark

fine studded leather style 2.1 dark

fine studded leather style 0.1 dark red

fine studded leather style 0.1 dark

Comment

fine leather style h0.1 dark knife

fine leather style 3.1 gray

fine leather style 3.1 dark

fine leather style 3.1 black

fine leather style 2.1 dark

Comment

fine leather style 0.1 medium

fine leather style 0.1 dark

This is not a full list of all the armours, just the once I could afford.

Comment

Yaaaay for awesome pictures! ^-^

Comment

Kudos to you. I wish there were more of these, maybe even a spot in the gallery for them.
            Characters:
            Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
            Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
            If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Yes I wholeheartedly agree.
              Lasala'ariira-A Woman Scorned.
              Chara Smith-Bio Here

Meram- Yes she's a shifty Hin, but she's still not going to pickpocket, daylight robbery is much more profitable.
              "The object of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other poor dumb bastard die for his."
              -General George S. Patton

Comment

Must have Black & White! Fashion armour to die for!
                Juniper Thimbles, aka Juney, Blueberry, Maggie, Magpie or Queenie, depending who you ask:
                Ex-Seamstress, Wannabe Collector, and Machiavellian Maker of Mischief.
                'Cherries or Strawberries? Rain or Shine? Cats or Dogs? Cake or Pie?'

Juney's Super-Sparkly Triple-New theme tune:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC9Kc-p2xxw#t=0m22s

Comment

Wow, that's expensive
                  Juniper Thimbles, aka Juney, Blueberry, Maggie, Magpie or Queenie, depending who you ask:

Comment

Good on you Konchuu, I would reimburse you the cash just for posting pictures of them all! Can we move these to the Gallery?
                    Originally posted by roguethree
                    If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Please say a DM reimbursed this guy for basically doing the server a massive favor lol

Shame there's no pics for the Medium armors! I bought a breastplate that made me into a Space Marine Not a good look on an Elf.

Henceforth, my battlecry will be changing from "For Corellon!" to "For the Emperor!!"
                      UTC+8
                      Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
                      Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Originally posted by thaelis View Post
                        Please say a DM reimbursed this guy for basically doing the server a massive favor lol

Shame there's no pics for the Medium armors! I bought a breastplate that made me into a Space Marine Not a good look on an Elf.

Henceforth, my battlecry will be changing from "For Corellon!" to "For the Emperor!!"
                        Who said elves cant be space marines; is there a race restriction or something?
                        Originally posted by roguethree
                        If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Thief Of Navarre View Post
                          Who said elves cant be space marines; is there a race restriction or something?

No, you're not allowed to be a pansy (elf) if you want to be a space marine.

That's just blasphemy.
                          Originally posted by ThePaganKing
                          So, the roguethree bootlickers strike again.

Comment

Don't you mean heresy?

Comment

After saving for like 2 weeks to get the B&W fashion armour, the mind boggles at how anybody was able to afford like 10 sets of armour in one go. And be willing to spend it all for this. Hats off to you for doing this.

Comment

Working...
                              X