Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaerh Abuligad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaerh Abuligad

Okay, this is an alternate character idea that I brewed up. I'm considering using it later on, but anyone is welcome to use it or build off it for their own character.

Jaerh is a merchant at heart. He's always been, ever since his childhood. He's mastered the careful dance of haggling, bartering, buying and selling. He first heard of Sundren in a tavern in his home country of Mulhorandi. Ever the one to pounce on a business opportunity, he set out immediately for this mysterious land, his mind filled with thoughts of untapped resources and customers.

His alignment is going to be Neutral-Evil. However, he represents a different sort of evil: Greed. He is brutally efficient in his economics. He doesn't do anything unlawful, however, so he's a bit different than other Evil characters. His "secondary" skill is crafting- Using materials he gathers along his adventures, he can craft items to sell. Speaking of adventures, he is a *traveling* merchant, so he has some combat and survival skills. I'm hoping this character can be an active part of Sundren's "active economy", so it might be even more fun to play than a dungeon-crawling adventurer.
    Character(s)
    >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
    ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Sounds like he would be more suited to the lawful-evil alignment.
    The problem with the future is that it keeps turning into the present.

Character: Melrick Pinton

Comment

Hrmmm... Yeah, maybe. Oh, and as for class, I think he'd be a rogue.
      Character(s)
      >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
      ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

Working...
      X