Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From the beginning (in common)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Journal (in elfish):
    We reached Luskan territories and should be making port by the morning. The voyage has taken its toll on me and I wished I never had taken the Captain up on his offer. While I know I could never go home again I could make a new one; one far away from the sea that is to be sure. This boat of death as I now see it to be is no longer home. I do remember a time when my spirits were high and my quest was true but that has all changed.

When we reach port I will say my goodbyes once again and set off on foot.
    Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide
    Alexandra: Ever faithful (just shy of a Zealot)
    Yodglum: May Kossuth's flame light your way and burn those in it!
    Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same

Comment

Journal (in elfish):
      Today I awoke to a hand covering my mouth. As I began to scream Mogar’s face came into view. His warm smile calmed me down and he removed his hand. “Shhh, be quite now lass. We do not have much time to talk. Take this and make way to the Entrip. It is already to set sail to a port far to the north. Me cousin is aboard and will stow you away until it reaches a safe harbor. GO NOW LASS!” “Not until you tell me what it going on!” “There be no time, I’m begin you leave now.” “NO” “Oy you be more stubborn that Mogar me self. Ok but on the way there be no time if I’m to save ye”

As we walked under the cover of the early morning his story made me vomited. As he hurried me along he explained that the Caption was in fact a ruthless pirate and all this time we were the ones doing the attacking. The Captain “having lost his prize” was going to sell me to slavers and he went on to say that we never looked for Alex for they knew where she was the entire time. I stopped and begged him to tell me. Much to his dislike he started to tell me “She was yuugh” then dropped to the floor reveling several arrows in his back. I when down to him hearing his last words “Go now lassss…”. Looking up I saw the Captain and first mate make their way towards me. I ran and did not look back.
      Last edited by nezzerscape; 04-22-2014, 01:43 PM.
      Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide

Comment

Journal (in elfish):
        It has been a week now to the best of my knowledge and only now can I hear the sounds of waves against the shores. As Mogar instructed me I reached the ship Entrip just as it was leaving. I did not have time to seek out his cousin nor did I know his name, so I found my way below and stayed hidden.
        Last edited by nezzerscape; 04-22-2014, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Journal (in elfish):
          I awoke today to the familiar sounds of port. I began to make my way up top only to be stopped by the ship’s Caption. I explained my situation and his response was there would be hell to pay if he caught me around his ship again without proper passage. Then as I was leaving he pulled me aside and said the following:

“You have been thought hell and this land, Sundren, is full of wonders both good and bad let’s hope you make the right decisions now and start a new life”

Comment

Journal (in elfish):
            I do not know what is in store for me here in this strange land, nor do I know what has happened to Alexandra, but for now I will remain here and see what kind of life I can make.

Elandra Nezzerscape

Comment

In The End (in common)

In The End (in common):
              Sitting on a bench up top the lighthouse cliff, Elandra’s made her final entry into her journal. With much relief she proceeded to bind the book closed, walked to the cliff’s edge, raised out her arm and let the journal fall.

Without looking back she proceeded down to see what adventures await her discovery…

Comment

Working...
              X