Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IIIIII"VE been playing...IN the ooold toolset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like gnomes...em tasty :P

My second charactor is a gnome.

I think the reason most clothing is made for human/elf/teilfing is due to they are like a super model. Tall and thin or a normal woman. Gnome/dwarf/hafling are more like midgets.

Which also explains why so many clothing haks I have seen are a bit....more skin less clothes. Also why more female clothing then men.

One other feature I have pondered is looking at an item I saw on the vault allowing to add properities to an item. I wonder if I look into Custom colors and scripting for the color dyes for NWN1 if I could make items change color while IG.

Though I did hear rumor Sundren did have some kinda custom clothes maker thingie at one time but was a lag beast
    blame everything right in my life on god -Me.
    Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me
    I am only what you percieve, and even that is an illusion. -Me.

Ashinet Clavin Shiv Shadowsong

Comment

The old scripts won't work, because the item variables are handled differently. It's actually not possible with only scripting at all, you need plugins for out-of-game access to alter the appropriate values. It's complicated, and I wouldn't recommend giving it a go. Wasted effort, most likely.

Does the rat race thing in Sundren really exist? Because I haven't actually seen it in action. I thought the place wasn't accessible?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaeldorn View Post
        The old scripts won't work, because the item variables are handled differently. It's actually not possible with only scripting at all, you need plugins for out-of-game access to alter the appropriate values. It's complicated, and I wouldn't recommend giving it a go. Wasted effort, most likely.

Does the rat race thing in Sundren really exist? Because I haven't actually seen it in action. I thought the place wasn't accessible?

I kinda wondered if the reason was because of it got goobered up. (clothing thing).

Door exist nothing inside does. Just a locked door that says rat racing or some such.

spawning rats with different movement speeds then being deleted as they cross the finish line is pretty easy.

Will test idea on fixing current module now.
        Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me

Comment

well this is taking longer then I figured seeing I keep breaking what works haha.

here is an old module that I made beware the evil gobbies. ;p

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view....Detail&id=180

the tower inside is full of fun stuff though.

I should probably post that desert area but It was a two person effort I made it work, the other person made it pretty.

Comment

Working...
          X