Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is everyone's hobby?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Learning to play the guitar, Have a fish tank and amateur comedy sketch writer.
    Jonathan Portnoy - A pirate's life fer me ARRR
    Caleb Norte - The Green Half-Orc
    Ego Trip - Wizard Spectacularrr

Comment

Ummm lets see. I'll say writing. Trying to make it a career but im too spiteful to send my first book to the publisher (long story).
      "Do you have any idea how hard it is to catch an airwhale going in THIS direction?"

Comment

Well my main active interest is martial arts... but I hate saying it online because whenever someone says it on a forum I get a mental picture of Napolean Dynamite for some reason... no offence Kuroboshi, but yea... god love the internet

Other than that anime is a big one (Kenshin, Love hina, Cowboy bebop, Trigun... and Flame of Recca, all great animes), love the movies, fantasy novels (anyone read the series Song of Ice and Fire?), and of course NWN. Partyings up there, but I work in a pub, so working = partying pretty much.
        Solaris Firecrest - Bright Smiled Erratic Priest of Tempus

Comment

Originally posted by Glare Bear View Post
          Ummm lets see. I'll say writing. Trying to make it a career but im too spiteful to send my first book to the publisher (long story).
          Oooh a writer eh? Writings a big favourite pass time for me as well. What do you write? Im into fantasy.. inspired every time I pick up a David Gemmel book, or George RR Martins works. And of course Robert Jordans. Use to do alot of writing back in the old server I played on in NWN1.
          Solaris Firecrest - Bright Smiled Erratic Priest of Tempus

Comment

Many writers here, so I guess I'll join in. Right now I'm being sort of a bum. I was a Lit teacher before I had my daughter. Now I'm a stay-at-home mom. I did a little writing (erotic sci-fi/fantasy) here and there. I haven't read much recently, strangely. Obviously that's my main hobby, but I guess I'm just too busy going to the zoo every other day. And that's ok, because I love animals. I spend a large amount of my time taking care of my personal zoo, and I really enjoy that. Ummmmm...let's see what else? PC games and Cartoon Network (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends and The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy are awesome) just about finish off this fairly short list.

-Autumn-
            -Player of Druid Rosalyn Leafall
            and Bard Ancora Dallenson-

Afterism (n) - A concise, clever statement you don't think of until too late.
            --John Alexander Thom
            This is the story of my life.

Comment

Well luckily I have nothing to do with anime (never got into it and I lived in Japan, where I found that it's not that common.)

But hobbies. Writing, playing music, gaming...anything that requires my imagination. hell I even study philosophy, history, cosmology (not not palm reading, actual astro-physics but without the maths) and many other things.
              But muy biggest hobby is PnP gaming. I'm big into Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (not minature wargaming, but roleplaying groups)

But after al that, my best hobby is going out on the weekends and dancing like a maniac to techno! Woohoo!
              There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

you where in the jet program cleric? or military
                Angrim Thundergut: The Incredible Bulk

The Hint Banality

FINISH HIM!

^, >, >, V, X

Screen goes dark

Large red hand smashes opponent to chunky salsa

Banality!

Comment

Working...
                X