Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is everyone's hobby?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is everyone's hobby?

Outside of gamming what does everyone else like to do for a hobby?
    I personally collect action figures IE Spawn,Marvel Legends and some DCSH.I also sculpt and repaint figures.
    Human/Fighter::Robert Travis

Playin' field hockey - plus ultimate frisbee, beach volleyball and table tennis at times.
    Playing Asha'easaahae Illeleste & Frem

Comment

Hobby? Is that like that "life" thing everyone keeps talking about?

Seriously, though, I dabble in video editing and drawing. Mostly I like making signatures (like the one below), avatars and desktop backgrounds.
      The rich and the poor
      We are all the same in death
      The unmistakable fragrance
      Of rigid decomposition
      Exacts no distinction

Comment

I had a hobby until I realized that NwN2 is now a lifestyle for me. Anyhow, writing short stories and watching stand up comedy is about all I do nowadays.
        "Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man."
        - Bertrand Russell

Comment

I got into a habit of exercising and running some time ago, and its actually become a hobby for me. It works pretty good for contradicting the fact that you're deep inside a geek, heh.
          Jaythen Auraya, wandering healer and herbalist. Also sligthly mad.

Comment

Same for me, I enjoy a good bike ride or a jog around the track, but I've been so sick lately that's become impossible.

Comment

I've always been a avid martial artist

When I'm not hunting Drow of course *grin*
              Characters:
              Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
              Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
              If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Collecting movie stamps is my hobby, along with helping other people.

Comment

Playing the guitar, I do that way too much to consider it healthy, call it a obsession

On a good second place is (rock) music, then movies, series, TV, graphic design, web design, communication issues, gaming, going out and some friends. Not all 'real' hobbies, but favorite things anyway.
                  Fret and fear, for Europe is near.

Desmonia Flashir

GBX: I'm a level 20 programmer for sure in real life. I know more about CPU's, software, Windows, etc, than most people know about their own children.

Comment

Spring, summer and fall. I play golf, i try to get out atleast 4 times a week. In the winter I like to read.
                    Nobody ever won a war by dying for his country. Wars are won by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his.- George S. Patton

Raknyfyn Luelve'tner-Wood Elf Ranger

Comment

Hobby... I draw, invent stories, Freestyle, program C++, quit smoking so that's not a hobby anymore... got married so I guess I don't beefcake anymore... *Shrugs* Whatever seems fun at the time I guess.

Comment

Apart from trying to play NWN2 on a regular basis, getting my handins ready and generally leaving my room once in a while, I'm also the vocalist for a local black metal band, as well as an avid beer drinker. No points for guessing which came first.

Comment

Haha, rock on beer dude.

Comment

Im in heavy metal rock band.. I play the bass guitar.. we are a 3 man band.. guitar /singer bass/back up.. and drummer..

With Dmng/playing here in Sundren I save me butt loads of money cause I really don't have to pay anything to play here.. yet I will most likely donate.. it works great for paying for gear cause I won't have another expensive hobby. ( heck.. Metallica ate bologne sandwiches and Mac cheese to save money..hahah)

I like video games of course and my computer.. but i like to goof around my fruity loops program and make my own music with samples and such.

I live near the Seattle Area just south of it so our band has plenty of opportunity to play .. Haven't played live for about 2 years and we are just getting back into it since last October 'cause we have good paying jobs now and a little more mature.
                            Current: Dae'Vesta, freaky female half-drow assassin

Like Metal ? ----> http://www.myspace.com/cryofsickness2008

Comment

Originally posted by Soulbadguy View Post
                              I live near the Seattle Area just south of it
                              Kennewick WA- represent.
                              "Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man."
                              - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Working...
                              X