Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Button or Bump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My mom has two drives.
    Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

Originally posted by Mako View Post
      I haven't taken NWN2 out since I got it, *fist bumps Dune*
      When I first got the game I had to keep opening and closing the drawer until the damn copy protection recognised the disk. Then it got bumped a lot! With a foot.
      Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkeh View Post
        When I first got the game I had to keep opening and closing the drawer until the damn copy protection recognised the disk. Then it got bumped a lot! With a foot.
        I had that exact same problem. It took me 5 tries at least to start the game

Comment

You couldn't just go to like my computer and click the e:/ drive icon for the game or something to bring it up?
          Akodo
          Rhime - or is he?

Comment

Originally posted by Jaeram View Post
            You couldn't just go to like my computer and click the e:/ drive icon for the game or something to bring it up?
            No. The copy protection didn't recognise the disk so you had to keep taking it out and putting it back in. Very strange.

There are rant topics over at Bio about it, it affected a lot of people at release.
            Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

I am a bumper Lol. I'm afraid I can't deny it. XD

Comment

Yes, bumpers unite! 58% and growing.
                Akodo
                Rhime - or is he?

Comment

I mash buttons, same reason as was stated before, burned out motor on an old comp got me in the habit.

Comment

Working...
                  X