Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Button or Bump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Button or Bump

Do you hit the button your CD/DVD Drive(s)? Or do you bump it closed?

I bump it, myself.
    I press the button to close my drive.
    43.48%
    I bump my drive closed.
    56.52%

I use a laptop... so yeah, bump.
    Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

Only ever have NWN2 in it. So where is the niether?!
      Originally posted by Lollercide
      Not even Ilmater would suffer Dune and Mach's wrath for us.

Comment

I'm kind of like Dune, I rarely take out my NWN2 disk (normally only to install new games that don't require disks, or to play BF2 although I normally just play my HL:2 and mods like CS:S) but when I do it's normally a bump.
        Akodo
        Rhime - or is he?

Comment

0_o THERE IS A HEATHEN IN OUR MIDST! We must gather our bumped forces and destroy this button user!
          Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

Both!

Comment

I'm with rustediron. Laptop user here.
              Your friendly neighborhood drunk

Comment

pfft bump of course!
                Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

IU was always told the bumb is a good way to burn out he motor, dont know if its true, but i religiously button mash.

Comment

I bump it sometimes, but when i am in a good mood i push the button.
                    Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
                    "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

I use the button, mainly out of habbit. Had an old drive in which the motor did not engage when bumped...

Comment

I decomissioned the button.
                        Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

I haven't taken NWN2 out since I got it, *fist bumps Dune*
                          "How did you get into the press box?"

"I walk with boldness and authority wherever I go...it works sometimes."

Comment

yeah mako we know your more dedicated then us *eyes roll lazily*

jk, id be the same probably but i prefer to use a virtual drive

Comment

Where as I have no idea how to do that, and I gave up WoW long ago, so it doesn't need to come out...plus i have two drives, so yeah.
                              "How did you get into the press box?"

"I walk with boldness and authority wherever I go...it works sometimes."

Comment

Working...
                              X