Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lose vs. Loose

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

forget u gis i is the best speler of all u u need two stop arguin bout this or i am gona start flamin awl uv u

- Love, as always, Aries =P

P.S.
    This thread is going to start getting ugly if we keep correcting each other's spelling errors. We all make them, especially in game when we get rushed to type as quickly as the guy next you you. As long as people get the point across and at least try not to make errors, we should give them a break.
    Your friendly neighborhood drunk

Comment

You know that you are all kinda cute? Why complain as long as you get the meaning? I have played with people whose english was much worse than what some of your are complaining about ("than" and "then" are actually two things i happen to mix up when i am busy beating up an oger)

What i consider much "worse" are those character who think that the worse their accent the better their ropleplaying is. Usually i accept that without complaining. But i must admit that i asked a few people to reduce their slang because i was tired of reading their sentences 3 times in order to get an idea of what they could mean. Maybe this is less of a problem for native speakers, but if i can choose i prefer somebody that mixes up "your" and "you'r" (could be just a typo anyway) than somebody who thinks that a difficult to understand accent means fun for the other players too.

Comment

That would probably be me. My character Zacho has an accent. And I think purposefully misspelling is a good way to give you an idea of what their speaking sounds like. Think of it this way: when you talk to a person with a bad accent in real life, how many times do you have to have them repeat themselves for you to figure out what they are saying?
        Your friendly neighborhood drunk

Comment

Alright, alright, enough of this silly banter. Back to Sundren!!
          "How did you get into the press box?"

"I walk with boldness and authority wherever I go...it works sometimes."

Comment

Working...
          X