Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hiatus of Alene...an apology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe, good point, Machiavelli, I suppose we all are, but I will be back soon, am looking forward to a return where I am sane for a change.

Oh, guess what!?! I walked today! *does a happy dance*-except, you know, does the happy dance sitting in my chair, because I don't want to strain my leg too much, but I FREAKING walked today, no crutch or anything! *WOOH!!!*
    Characters:
    Alene Amaltaidal, worshiper of Chauntea (harvest/nature type goddess, known for good relations with many other good/neutral goddesses)

Arand Amaltaidal, twin to Alene, though he calls her his 'little' sister, being born a few minutes apart...shares the clan-distinctive-colouring of red hair, pale skin, and the stature, being short and slight

Comment

Go Go walking! I can do that sometimes, but that is after years of work... >_> Go go wheelchair.....
      ~Lyonette L'cyr (Rook)-- Deader than Malaclypse

~Megandlla Uyth 'Llar -- In a land Far Far away!

~Emilee Mistwalker -- A Female Sigrun? Pfft, far cooler--.... eh.... Hated!!

Comment

Hehe, thank you, Nutranurse/Emilee...I know I be crazy sometimes, but your OOC support does mean much
        Characters:
        Alene Amaltaidal, worshiper of Chauntea (harvest/nature type goddess, known for good relations with many other good/neutral goddesses)

Arand Amaltaidal, twin to Alene, though he calls her his 'little' sister, being born a few minutes apart...shares the clan-distinctive-colouring of red hair, pale skin, and the stature, being short and slight

Comment

Wooo walking is for the win. I hope everyone here can have the joy of walking.

And for those of you who don't, e-hug.
          Names Taallic.

Only time can save the world now.
          Immortality is your last hope.
          For my existence to be true, Hell's Fire must burn hotter than Heaven's Cold Gates can stand.

Comment

I'm so good at it I can do it on one leg.
            Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

Oh, now your just showing off, Val.
              Anyways, I'm so good at moving around I used to move around using one leg and my hands on two sticks, so there.
              Characters:

Comment

lol
                I bow to your superiority, ma'am. xD
                Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

Hehe, nowI be back, NOW RustedIron be ultimate, maybe?
                  Characters:

Comment

oh...and "ma'am"...I'm not a "ma'am" yet!
                    Characters:

Comment

Working...
                    X