Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hiatus of Alene...an apology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiatus of Alene...an apology

I just want to explain recent things OOC, really. First off, I am taking a 3-day hiatus from Sundren...this is NOT, however, due to anything wrong with Sundren, but something wrong with, well, with me. Those of you whom know me somewhat OOC know more of the story, but basically, I had some surgery not but a couple of weeks ago, and am on pain-pills for it. These pills make me...well...err....they make me loopy. I take a full pill and sometimes black-out for several hours...I stay awake, but I have to have my friends tell me what I did/was doing. For this reason, after two nights of being on Sundren while on Hydro-codeine (the pain pills) I decided I needed a lighter prescription and needed to not be involved much online until I was on something lighter.
    By the way, the surgery went GREAT, for those of you that don't know many details. I will be walking without a brace at all, no crutches, cane, walker, anything! but that doesn't mean my leg doesn't hurt right now, so thus the pills.

More than anything, and I do mean more than anything, though, I want to apologize to those of you that had to deal with an Alene that was, well, OOC drugged up. I really didn't mean to be stupid like that, and until I get the lighter prescription or something, I won't be online much to avoid doing it again.

THANK YOU ALL!
    Characters:
    Alene Amaltaidal, worshiper of Chauntea (harvest/nature type goddess, known for good relations with many other good/neutral goddesses)

Arand Amaltaidal, twin to Alene, though he calls her his 'little' sister, being born a few minutes apart...shares the clan-distinctive-colouring of red hair, pale skin, and the stature, being short and slight

Gotta love painkillers, heh
    Hope you recover from the pain soon
    Jasareth Kalisurr *stares at you blankly and slowly raises a brow*

Comment

Get well soon!

Comment

Heyo, feel betters.
        Names Taallic.

Only time can save the world now.
        Immortality is your last hope.
        For my existence to be true, Hell's Fire must burn hotter than Heaven's Cold Gates can stand.

Comment

Wow that sounds like you recovered from something really bad. Good to hear anything went well though I do not know any details and hope you get your lighter prescription in time.

Comment

Wait.... you can speak coherent English?! Last time I saw Alene she was speaking in tongues or something like that.
            ~Lyonette L'cyr (Rook)-- Deader than Malaclypse

~Megandlla Uyth 'Llar -- In a land Far Far away!

~Emilee Mistwalker -- A Female Sigrun? Pfft, far cooler--.... eh.... Hated!!

Comment

May Ilmater ease your pain!

Glad to hear everything went well. Get well soon.
              Andrea Moonshadow - elven druid "'ellooo!"

Gertie - hin grimwarden "Death is a gate, not an end."

Mija - wandering musician (M.I.A.)

Comment

Dont worry bout it GBX dms drunk at times , cant be any worse then that
                Sacrifice everything as the final darkness falls... in the end, all that awaits you is death. Only then will you understand - you've been following in my footsteps all along.
                So come then, you heroes! Come in all your power and glory! For in the final hour, all must serve the one... true... king.

Comment

Glad to hear the outlook is good ! Take care and all that!
                  I got one leg missin'
                  How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
                  Meet the Feebles

Comment

Hope everyting turns out ok, see you in three days!

Comment

Enjoy your hiatus.

Nice thing is, even if you didn't remember, you probably got exp!
                      ~ Sigrun Hael - Ranger of the Viridale

~ Aoden Haven - Former Swordcaptain

Comment

Hehe, thank you all for the support and/or teasing. I am starting to feel quite a lot more like myself, and look forward to a return soon.
                        Characters:
                        Alene Amaltaidal, worshiper of Chauntea (harvest/nature type goddess, known for good relations with many other good/neutral goddesses)

Arand Amaltaidal, twin to Alene, though he calls her his 'little' sister, being born a few minutes apart...shares the clan-distinctive-colouring of red hair, pale skin, and the stature, being short and slight

Comment

GBX dm's drunk.....? Oh, what a sad day twill be when his drunken wrath turns to the players =)
                          Characters:
                          Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
                          Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
                          If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Peridan View Post
                            GBX dm's drunk.....? Oh, what a sad day twill be when his drunken wrath turns to the players =)
                            Hehe, dont' a a silly, though, k? you sound a bit too much of one, Sir.
                            Characters:

Comment

Not to worry, we're all having a hiatus anyway while waiting on the new server to get going. Glad to hear you're feeling more yourself!
                              I got one leg missin'
                              How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
                              Meet the Feebles

Comment

Working...
                              X