Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Character Theme Songs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone think of a song that involves brother issues, supressed memories, innocence......

None of the music I know really fits Immy....without giving away history that no one is allowed to know anyways(As if anyone knows Immy :P)

Also, really enjoyed watching everyone/listening to everyones choices, and for the few people I knew and sort of knew, excellent selections.

Edit: Thanks to Krya, here is a semi good choice for Immy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkJNyQfAprY

I was thinking maybe something by 311, or for a song with no lyrics Seducteur Innocent by Yang.

This is actually pretty hard to do I think...because I don't think I really listen to the kind of music that fits Immy.
    Last edited by Scavar; 12-09-2007, 02:06 AM.
    Names Taallic.

Only time can save the world now.
    Immortality is your last hope.
    For my existence to be true, Hell's Fire must burn hotter than Heaven's Cold Gates can stand.

Comment

It has nothing to do money or greed as I know some people have linked the song to that before...
      But I think The Ecstacy of Gold fits Taallic nicely.
      Names Taallic.

Only time can save the world now.
      Immortality is your last hope.
      For my existence to be true, Hell's Fire must burn hotter than Heaven's Cold Gates can stand.

Comment

I found two for some old NPC's that haven't made in an appearance in awhile.

Jeshana:
        Song is totally what I think of when she goes on her emo/self destructive tirades. The voice seems to match that of a young distressed adolescense as well.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tdDJ6wp-MSQ

Hadavi:
        Classic AFI the video is how I would protray her.. walking in a winter wood of some area in Sundren we all know and fear, teasing along some poor sap, and of course in a hooded robe.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Sevmkc0iLkU
        Currently playing:

Thalissa spellsword of Red Knight: "Flank, Flank!!"

Talia Callahan: "What te fuck are ye lookin at!!?" Spits

Caldur the Grey Doomguide to Kelemvor: "The trouble with youth is that you think you have time."

Comment

Garidas Wulf'den Telien:
          - Iron Maiden - The Trooper -
          Gulli05
          Characters:
          -Galidran Myrkara - Theme: Progenies of the Great Apocalypse - Dimmu Borgir
          -Zeherna "Zera" Zahiir
          -Garidas Wulfden Telien
          -Galiana Eld'zan
          -Grey'den Stormhammer

Comment

These are the theme songs I would have to give to all 4 of my characters.

Igneous Black's theme:
            "Like a Rock" - Bob Segar

Puck Melvin's theme:
            "Special Ed" - Stephen Lynch

Chrinne Aerlin's theme:
            "Cold as Ice" - Foreigner

Zacho Rogermane's theme:
            "Drunken Lullibies" - Flogging Molly
            Your friendly neighborhood drunk

Comment

Varael Vincette - Muse - Showbiz
              Jasareth Kalisurr *stares at you blankly and slowly raises a brow*

Comment

Muse.. very good choice.
                Originally posted by Lollercide
                Not even Ilmater would suffer Dune and Mach's wrath for us.

Comment

Bring Me (To) Life by Evanescence. I think it describes Oshala pretty good.
                  You can get more with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word.
                  ~Al Capone

Oshala Jr'ein ~the woman of a thousand (continuously recognized) faces.
                  Aljd Gray
                  ~"There are six people in this tavern!" The patrons look at Aljd. "...That's one less than seven."

Comment

Working...
                  X