Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Damn Storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude Aurilites are literally scum, the deserved all the death that came their way

Comment

Man..... I think all the snow has been redirected from where it should be. Here in Alaska, we got nothing.... Snowboarding has been real slim this year.
      GMT -9

Comment

Well, as some of you know, I've got no furnace again. And, I've no way to clear the flew... So, its gonna be a cold night. Fortunately, I've still got power, for now, so hot water, tea, and turning on the stove and oven are things I can do... Other than that... Well, let's hope it doesn't get too horribly cold.
        We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

You will be missed if anything happens. :'( <3

Comment

I've been through worse, just... Not a fan of the cold.
            We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

We've been dodging the bullet for a while, but it's on it's way here tomorrow. I'm not a fan of the cold either.
              River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

I'm reading these on my phone as I try to get a flight to FL while TF Green keeps cancelling them. I give it 50/50 odds my vacation is scrubbed. Still, can't complain when Sparkie has no heat on a week of avg. temp in the aughts. Stay alive there buddy.

Comment

It's not too bad right now. The only part of me that's terribly cold is my hands. But, I've still got power, and hopefully that's how things stay. I'm just glad I'm not outside, or I'd have bits freezing... And that's not nice, from what I've been told.

Anyways, being on the server with everyone really helps to take my mind off the cold, so here's hoping my internet connection stays good, and I keep power... Otherwise, things will be getting extra nasty.

Comment

Status Update: Things are only going to get colder here, with no real signs of it getting better…. So if anyone has a sky-wizard in their pocket that they can ask to help out this guy, I’d be thankful. I’ll probably be fine so long as I have power… But if that goes, then you’re not going to hear from me for a while, and there’s a chance that when the power does come back, you won’t be seeing me anymore…. So, with that in mind, there’s something I want to say, should the worst come to pass. It may come off as me being a bit dramatic, and it may be partially over-reaction from lack of sleep, and slight (actually, maybe major) panic attack, but I mean every word of what I write down next:

This may be just because I’m really god damn cold, and a bit scared that I may not actually make it, but you guys are important to me, as is this server, and it’s important to me that you guys know that, and why.

After finishing my last year of schooling, and not finding any work, I fell into a dark place in my life. What had been my dream to pursue had been shattered, and I had nothing real to show for it, which left me wanting out… But I was never able to go through with anything to get out. So, what I did instead of ending my life, was to jump on Sundren, and try to forget my problems. For the next ten months, I’d head server-side, because I’d remembered the fun I’d had playing on here all the previous times, and because it helped me get away from all the problems I’d been faced with. Over these months, I’ve built friendships some of you other players, got to know characters to the point where they are as much real people to me as those I encounter day to day. And it’s been through talking with those of you that I do that has helped me start to move on from where I was, and start trying to make something of myself. And for that, I love each and every one of you guys. Those that I talk with regularly, or just occasionally, those I RP with but don’t really talk to in tells, those I don’t really RP with but talk to a lot in tells, and all in between, you’ve been very important to me, and will continue to be. You guys are in fact, for the most part, closer to me than my IRL family, which may be terrible to say, but it’s true. And now, as I sit shivering, typing this out, I know for that I can say with certainty that Sundren and its players saved my life…. If only to die a frosty death later. I just checked outside, and the wind seems to be letting up a bit, visibility is a lot better, which means that plows should be coming soon to clear the roads. I’m going to go to bed for now, try to warm up and maybe get some sleep, but I want all of you to know this. Thank you, all of you, for all that you’ve done. You’ve made these months easier to deal with, and have made conditions like the ones I’m experiencing now slightly more bearable.

I realise that I may ruin someone’s day with this, but I mean all of this in the most positive way, and I hope that your days are happy, and a fucking hell of a lot warmer than mine is right now.

I’ll try to see you guys server-side… And thank you, all of you, again. You’re all heroes to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkie View Post
                      Things that undoubtedly were not easy to write and post
                      Even if it's grim, reality is as it is. I certainly hope you will be alright. If I had a sky wizard in my pocket I would first of all be very surprised, since I don't have any pockets, and secondly I'd promptly force it to make sure you got it a bit warmer.

Meanwhile I send you my warmest thoughts and well wishes! I'll be online from now on if you want company.
                      Eurozone

Comment

We got you bro! We ride together we die together, bad boys for life! Movies and games have been my medicine for all the tough times, tastiest medicine is the kind you can enjoy with others! Glad those pesky aurilites are letting up though. Cya when you are server side bud!

Comment

Well, it seems that I and the other ones who live here were granted a miracle- the wind shifted and uncovered the flew. I've got heat again, and no sudden urge to go to sleep, so it seems that things have worked out, possibly because of someone putting a good word in for me with a sky-wizard or two. In any case thanks for all the well wishes, it looks like we're going to be fine.

I still mean every word of what I said earlier. I'll be heading server-side soon, and will probably crash like a falling statue later.

Comment

Huzzah!!
                            Eurozone

Comment

Working...
                            X