Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holiday Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just tried Star Trek: Legacy, and I was dissapointed. Tho I might give it another try some other time again. Atm its still NWN2, and I'm gonna dust off good old Planescape Torment and re-live good old times.
    Last edited by Cha0ticGoblin; 12-12-2006, 04:44 PM.

Rogue Player:
    Ok, I'll tell you what. I'll give you one gold for every door you open here in Undermountain.

Fighter Player: Hmmm..you got yourself a deal

DM: *grins*

*Actual happening in PnP D&D*

Comment

Yeah, I heard it was disappointing. I'm going to see if my friend can pick up Bridge Commander on eBay as a Xmas present for me, and then deck it out with mods. I heard that (with mods) it was much better than Legacy... Gameplay-wise, that is.
      Character(s)
      >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
      ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

Hmm..never tried it. Try it out and tell me if its worth checking out.

Rogue Player:
        Ok, I'll tell you what. I'll give you one gold for every door you open here in Undermountain.

Fighter Player: Hmmm..you got yourself a deal

DM: *grins*

*Actual happening in PnP D&D*

Comment

I'll be in dial-up country, so not much internet surfing for me.

And ironically, instead of having my teeth pulled, i'll be PULLING the teeth! (working at my dad's dental practice for an internship for medschool over the holiday) muwhahahahhahah!

Have a happy holiday, and remember to take a 15 minute break every 2 hours or so so you don't go blind!!!
          "The Weave is the source of all magic in Faerun, and I would give my life to protect it!"
          Selene Canadiel--Knight of the Weave
          "I have failed you once....I will not fail you again!"
          Sylvanas Kathar--Thayan Knight

Comment

I'll have a nice quiet Christmas at home and then its off to Scotland for the New Year. I'm excited I've never been there.

Comment

I'll be sitting on my ass, playing games, and hanging out with my sweeite, probably playing games >.<
              Heh, i guess my characters are deleted, now. Updating char list soon!

Comment

Well I went to parents... Ate lots of roast dinner... Got lots of clothes that i'm never really going to wear outside... Got home... Uh... Then... I dunno really... WoW or Eve I guess for me...

Oh and wish it was 3 months later so I could be playing C&C Tiberium Wars (Oh i'm SOOOOOOO buying the Kane edition!)
                "A pro isn't someone who sacrifices themselves for a job. That's just a fool." -Reno FF7

Comment

Tiberium wars is cool... but WoW or Eve? Come on man.
                  The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Playing EVE myself mate. it might be full of loser wtf PvPers and such, but it's a space MMO, and this is going to be my fantasy one.

And I mean I've been playing for three years. Kinda a waste to quit it now, with no replacement in sight yet.
                    There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

Working...
                    X