Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holiday Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Plans

Do you guys have any plans for the holidays? If so... what are they?

I'm heading back to my parent's place for most of december and the first week or so of the new year. Should be good times.
    - Faltru

I get to have the pleasure of having all 4 of my wisdom teeth ripped out of my skull on the 21st just in time to not be able to eat any solid food at christmas dinner. At least I'll be to drugged up on painkillers to care.
    The problem with the future is that it keeps turning into the present.

Character: Melrick Pinton

Comment

I had 3 removed. Prepare for a world of pain. Oh yes, there will be blood.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Revil View Post
        I get to have the pleasure of having all 4 of my wisdom teeth ripped out of my skull on the 21st just in time to not be able to eat any solid food at christmas dinner. At least I'll be to drugged up on painkillers to care.
        Sounds awsome, i think i have a dentist appointment on the 21st as well come to think of it...
        - Faltru

Comment

I will open all my presents, grab all the computer games, and then lock myself up in the computer room for the rest of the holiday.

Star Trek: Legacy, here I come!
          Character(s)
          >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
          ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

Originally posted by Abyss View Post
            I will open all my presents, grab all the computer games, and then lock myself up in the computer room for the rest of the holiday.

Star Trek: Legacy, here I come!
            Haha I was actually looking at getting that but it wasn't out today.
            The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

That and Medieval: Total War 2. Both look like highly enjoyable games. I had a blast with M:TW2's demo...
              Character(s)

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.

Comment

New games already? I lost a little interest in nwn2 after i made it to neverwinter, I want to pick it back up after college is out though. I'm still working on FF12 too.

Anyway, there is a cheesecake factory opening up at a mall close to us. Great food, large portions, modest price. It's a kick ass deal. I went to the one in Hawaii, and it was the best food we had while we were there. We only celebrate Christmas in my nuclear family here. Just the four of us. It's a nice evening out to a movie, dinner at the cheesecake factory, and we return home for presents. Nothin' grand or stressing. My friend has to do Christmas with his entire family on both sides. Sucks to be him.

Comment

I've taken 2 1/2 weeks off of work for the holidays this year. My family and I will be traveling out of state to visit family this year. Something that we haven't done in quite a while.
                  Wise men wonder while strong men die

Comment

World of Warcraft. Sundren development. New computer chair.
                    Sunder me? Sunder you!

Comment

All work and no fun for me

Rogue Player:
                      Ok, I'll tell you what. I'll give you one gold for every door you open here in Undermountain.

Fighter Player: Hmmm..you got yourself a deal

DM: *grins*

*Actual happening in PnP D&D*

Comment

Originally posted by TheId View Post
                        World of Warcraft. Sundren development. New computer chair.
                        Just don't turn into that guy from South Park.

Comment

Plans? Where we're going we don't need... plans... Actually my plans are about the same as TheID if you subtract the computer chair.

Comment

Originally posted by GodBeastX View Post
                            Plans? Where we're going we don't need plans...
                            Oh my gawd... I knew it. You're going to kill us all!
                            Character(s)

Comment

1.) Game on. (hopefully Star Trek Legacy)
                              2.) Do a Christmas dinner with my sweetheart...and then pudding.
                              3.) Get on the piss.
                              4.) Do all of the above three repeatedly.

Happy Holidays.
                              There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X