Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baldur's Gate Sequel?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best part about having a really bad memory is that when enough time passes after you finish a story, then the next read through still has some surprises for you.

This is especially true if said story has some side quests you did not do and some classes and party members you did not try out.

BG remake = happy Silas
    sigpic
    Osclow Wiltenholm- "I have seen behind the mask and almost miss the bliss of ignorance."

Comment

Never really played any of the BG series ( or Icewind Dale/Planescape which I think were related).

I think I remember playing one up to the point you meet some woman and her husband at an inn, but never came back to it.
      Originally posted by Saulus
      Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by Cornuto View Post
        Never really played any of the BG series ( or Icewind Dale/Planescape which I think were related).

I think I remember playing one up to the point you meet some woman and her husband at an inn, but never came back to it.
        Now your wife, or one of your six mistresses, know what to get you for your next birthday. Huzzah!
        sigpic
        Osclow Wiltenholm- "I have seen behind the mask and almost miss the bliss of ignorance."

Comment

Originally posted by Cornuto View Post

Jaheira and khalid at the friendly amn inn. God she was hot... that's weird right?
          Originally posted by roguethree
          If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Thief Of Navarre View Post
            Jaheira and khalid at the friendly amn inn. God she was hot... that's weird right?
            Lol, I think ToN likes to be on the submissive side of a dominant female. =P
            "Service to a cause greater than yourself is the utmost honor you can achieve."

Comment

Yes! Anything for another opportunity to cast entangle on Drizzit , pepper him with arrows then stealing Icing Death and Twinkle from his corpse!

Icing Death - sounds like that feeling you get when you were a kid and gorged yourself on your friends birthday cake.

Comment

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Bal...ing,15035.html

He goes on to reveal that Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition is going to have new content generated by some of the original team members. It will also include the Tales of the Sword Coast expansion. "We're very interested in supporting the modding community and hopefully kicking off even more mods," he adds. "We're going to stay with the Baldur's Gate model of only voicing some of the content. We feel it allows for more in-depth writing."

As for when the games will arrive, he says that the team is planning a summer 2012 release for Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition. Other than that, details will be slim until next week's info rollout. His latest tweet reports that the team is using the latest code from Baldur's Gate 2 Throne of Bhall as their base, so everything in Baldur's Gate 2 and Throne of Bhall will be there plus what the team will add.
                Technology wise, I still think BG will be behind NWN2, but if multiplayer is there and the prospect of modding is in their vision still, then this could indeed be an interesting turn of events.
                The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

I talked to one of the devs in email. They are going to be opening a forum to take requests. I was emailing him about lore issues in the game like Balors being in hell.

Comment

Baldur's Gate 3 still on the table.

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Bal...fer,15055.html
                    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                    X