Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For someone who doesn't care, they certainly care quite a bit. Maybe philosoraptor can explain it, or something.
    Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
    "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

As of very recently, I have had the displeasure of dealing with people who, on a constant basis, refuse to not take this game seriously.
      However, those that did cause this are horrible gamers, unable to separate their game life and their real life, and I am just tired of it.
      This is confusing.
      Originally posted by Cornuto
      Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Originally posted by roguethree View Post
        This is confusing.
        Fried mars bars are confusing. As if a mars bar needed to be more unhealthy!

Peace out man.
        Originally posted by roguethree
        If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Thief Of Navarre View Post
          Fried mars bars are confusing. As if a mars bar needed to be more unhealthy!
          No man, deep fried vegetables. Every time. It's the most confusingly disgusting thing of all time. It's like you woke up that morning and said to yourself "I need more fruits and vegetables in my diet to make it more well rounded and healthy overall" and then just shunned all reason and logic by frying them.

Anyway, take it easy out there Torgar.

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted-Indoctrine View Post
            No man, deep fried vegetables. Every time. It's the most confusingly disgusting thing of all time. It's like you woke up that morning and said to yourself "I need more fruits and vegetables in my diet to make it more well rounded and healthy overall" and then just shunned all reason and logic by frying them.

Anyway, take it easy out there Torgar.
            Confusingly disgusting?

Pssah man! A platter of fried veggies is a great starter or side dish, I can heartily recommend fried mozzarella and anchovie stuffed zucchini/courgette flowers, amazingly tasty.

It's all about the batter and the oil though, get those two wrong and whatever you cook up is going to be unhealthily wretched.
            It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
            Sydney Smith.

Comment

This is about the grossest thing I've ever heard of...

Comment

Regardless of the slander, vegetable tempura is still the shit.

Originally posted by Saulus
                Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

I'm so damn hungry after reading these last few posts...
                  "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

Comment

Second that. Time to walk down the street for fried pickle chips.. Mmmm.

On topic...Take it easy, man.

Comment

Working...
                    X