Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving on

Unlike most of my other posts, I'll keep this short. As of late, I've found less and less enjoyment from NWN2, and more enjoyment from other games. As of very recently, I have had the displeasure of dealing with people who, on a constant basis, refuse to not take this game seriously. As NWN2 is no longer enjoyable, and those I have to deal with on a daily basis insist on ensuring it stays that way, I have decided to finally uninstall the game, and leave for good.

The majority of you did not cause this problem. The number of people that did are small, and I"m sure they are good people outside of games. However, those that did cause this are horrible gamers, unable to separate their game life and their real life, and I am just tired of it. I'm not going to change their minds, they are not going to change mine, and as I actually have other options to pursue and they apparently do not, I will simply take my leave of the server, and all of NWN2, for good.

Server is good, probably the best out of the whole lot of them. Staff is mostly pretty good. My problem was only ever with a small percentage of the player base, and it is unfortunate that is the percentage that I habitually was stuck dealing with.

Alright staff. Either lock this thread or don't. I don't care.
    Tigen Amastacia: Died in events so you didn't have to.

Quintin Ulsteris: Nice-guy Legion engineer, deceased son of House Ulsteris.

Clandriel Cain: AKA "Fire-eyes" AKA "Demon hunter" AKA "OH MY GOD, WHY IS HE STILL STABBING ME!!??"

sorry to see you go. I didnt get much RP with Tigen, but what little I did was always entertaining. Good Luck with whatever you do.
    Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

Sorry you can't get along with people. I've decided to keep playing and building on NWN2 despite all these "annoying" (horrible) players and their drama.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Good luck and good fortune to wherever life next takes you, sir.

We shall keep the lights on should attitudes and circumstances change.
        Originally posted by Saulus
        Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

Peace out man, Tigen's charachter growth was very interesting and enjoyable to watch these past two years.
          "Half the lies they tell about me aren't true."
          Yogi Berra

Learn things:http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
          http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Comment

I will be sad to see you go. I would suggest that maybe you shouldn't uninstall right away. Maybe after a little time off you might consider returning, if for nothing else than to see the Second Sundering.

The Sundren community is like a family, when they are around they drive you crazy, but when you go away you miss them.
            Account Name: LuvHandles
            Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
            Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
            Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
            Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
            Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
            Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

I as a player am sad to see you go bro. You were a great character for my bad guys to loathe.
              [COLOR=Black][COLOR=Blue][I][B]Landristin Ly[/B][/I][/COLOR][I][B][COLOR=Blue]onstongue[/COLOR][/B][/I]: Ancient, Child of Colibrus. Advisor of Colibrus, Emissary of Sestra, Magistrate of Sestra.

-[I]Not fond of morning walks on the beach.[/I]
              [/COLOR]

Comment

From what I can read above, a break would be good, at the very least. Take care bud - keep it fun, always!

Comment

It happens, many of us have taken a year (or several in the case of some) break.
                  I'm sure Sundren will be here next time you feel the urge to roll Tigen out.
                  "Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction."

Comment

I agree with most of the ones who posted, I hate to see you go and always enjoyed my RP with you. Good luck in all you do.

Joe
                    Active Characters
                    Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
                    Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
                    Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
                    Dorin Hammond- Scout
                    Seith Ronson- Master of War
                    "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
                    Socrates
                    sigpic

Comment

Sorry to see you go. I for one will miss the RP. I Hope Bren can find his way back sometime from whatever portal he slipped through.
                      Ashard Velmont - Gentleman scoundrel
                      Ryland Padant - A dedicated soul

Comment

Take it easy bud, and have a good time away. Hopefully we'll see you in the future.
                        "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

Comment

Never take the people serious who take the game too serious and do come back buddy.

Comment

...lol.
                            Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
                            "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

Originally posted by Gamling View Post
                              ...lol.
                              Suitably not serious response to serious thread about not being serious.

/clap
                              "Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction."

Comment

Working...
                              X