Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things At Work That Annoy You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Billable hour requirements.
    Originally posted by Saulus
    Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

The encryption software on my computer.
      Selanus Raleigh - Thief; Manipulator; Information gatherer; devout worshipper of Mask.

01/04/2012

Comment

IEDs.
        "Was I your knight in shining armor? The apple of your eye? Or just a step, another step to climb?"

Comment

Work.
          Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

When they eat your food out of the break rooms refrigerator, after you went through all the trouble of writing your name, clear as day, all over the freaking thing.
            Characters:
            Kore Phrixxus: Pain(Priestess) of Loviatar. Aisleyn Fairefoot: A whimsical hin with a shin-kickin' attitude, and a bow to back it up!

“Evil is relative…You can’t hang a sign on it. You can’t touch it or taste it or cut it with a sword. Evil depends on where you are standing, pointing your indicting finger.”
            Glen Cook, Black Company

Comment

Other people.

Comment

-Customers that have had your services for only a year (or less) and have deplorable payment records, yet expect to be treated like they are the second coming of Christ and to be given free stuff.

-Customers asking if they can pay for the latest and greatest service plans with their food stamps card.

-Customers that ask you constantly to speak up because they are a tad deaf, then accuse you of having an attitude problem when you are forced to the point of practically screaming at them.

-Co-workers employed in quality control or supervisor sectors that have not done your job for even a single day, yet speak to you as though they are experts. (I believe this one was said already)

-Co-workers that get pissed off at you for not giving them security clearance after they forgot their damn badges, even though you could get fired and/or arrested for letting them just waltz in.

-Co-workers farting in the elevator and pretending to be innocent... even when it's just the two of you in there.
                sigpic
                Osclow Wiltenholm- "I have seen behind the mask and almost miss the bliss of ignorance."

Comment

Originally posted by Silas North View Post
                  -Co-workers employed in quality control or supervisor sectors that have not done your job for even a single day, yet speak to you as though they are experts. (I believe this one was said already)
                  I may be one of those bolded types above.

Although, I do make sure I ask employees what areas of their job they find most frustrating, and how they would improve them. I could have the greatest ideas, in theory, but the employee performing the process is more likely to have the greatest ideas in practice, moreso than their supervisor.
                  Selanus Raleigh - Thief; Manipulator; Information gatherer; devout worshipper of Mask.

01/04/2012

Comment

God bless you Pid.
                    sigpic
                    Osclow Wiltenholm- "I have seen behind the mask and almost miss the bliss of ignorance."

Comment

NCAA compliance reviews.

Especially when I have to do the review.

01/04/2012

Comment

Bosses that say "You've got the potential to be the best damn salesman here" just to get you to work harder. Then say it to your colleagues to pit you against each other like retail cock-fighting.
                        Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Tssh.. You all have the potential, it's just that none of you live up to it.
                          It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
                          Sydney Smith.

Comment

When people use your work space as a thoroughfare in spite of the fact that you literally need all of it to do your job. I just want to trample someone to death with a material buggy every once and a while to make a point.

Comment

Working...
                            X