Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things At Work That Annoy You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things At Work That Annoy You

What the threat title says!

What annoys you to no end at your workplace?

I'll start with one:

1) When coworkers butcher my lovely spreadsheets/other documents. It has gotten to the point that I now idiot proof everything before it leaves my computer.
    Selanus Raleigh - Thief; Manipulator; Information gatherer; devout worshipper of Mask.

01/04/2012

2) Co-workers who drink the coffee I make, and yet do not pay a dime.
    "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

Comment

3) People that refuse to read what's in front of them before asking stupid questions
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

4) People who can't get their work done, then expect me to do it for them at the last minute!
        Account Name: LuvHandles
        Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
        Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
        Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
        Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
        Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
        Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

Incompotent managers who earn more money than I do. Then they ask me how they do their job; sometimes even expecting me to do it for them!

That and some of the stupid foreign labourers. I think its the language barrier that is the main thing because to get them to do the job right you have to flail your arms like a fool (of which im sure they derive pure undiluted joy from) and make overblown gestures so they know what your trying to get at. They only have them in for the christmas rush so its no biggie.
          Originally posted by roguethree
          If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

I don't mind going to work. However, the eight hour wait till quitting time sucks.
            Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

My ungrateful, unmotivated, whining employer who routinely makes terrible business decisions and procrastinates on everything.

(I'm self employed. And awesome.)
              It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
              Sydney Smith.

Comment

Add thisun to the list:

Our staff lounge's motion sensor water machine that refuses to acknowledge my existence.
                Selanus Raleigh - Thief; Manipulator; Information gatherer; devout worshipper of Mask.

01/04/2012

Comment

90 minutes minutes to resolve two action points, the rest of the time devoted to chitchat and useless conversation tractor beams, when I really would like to resolve those two action points. Real bad.
                  Originally posted by Cornuto
                  Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

When the wolves come.
                    Xaayne Zek: The man with no name.

Comment

That I will never make enough money to buy Manchester United. It keeps me up at night.
                      Cheers!

Comment

Rollbacks.
                        Annaleen Wiltenholm-There's always something to smile about.
                        Chani Kalera- Intimidation is the new diplomacy. *looms*
                        Eleanor "Bloody Elle" Lark - Why is the rum always gone?
                        Yolanda Brown - If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But unless life also gives you water and sugar, your lemonade is going to suck.
                        Astrid Hammerhand - Och!

Comment

Work annoys me at work sometimes
                          "Half the lies they tell about me aren't true."
                          Yogi Berra

Learn things:http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
                          http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Comment

Originally posted by ManUtd4Ever View Post
                            That I will never make enough money to buy Manchester United. It keeps me up at night.
                            Knowing that, no matter how much more attainable it may be, I will never make enough money to buy Fulham. That and the decaf coffee tasting more like water than coffee.
                            Ashard Velmont - Gentleman scoundrel
                            Ryland Padant - A dedicated soul

Comment

Originally posted by Standur View Post
                              Knowing that, no matter how much more attainable it may be, I will never make enough money to buy Fulham. That and the decaf coffee tasting more like water than coffee.
                              Add that to the list! Coffee not tasting like coffee.

Something for you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEYyjVuk5M8
                              Originally posted by roguethree
                              If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Working...
                              X