Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What gifts did you get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And so Sundren was brought low. Not by a Black Hand plot, or a Bloodmaim horde. But by the overzealous elf Eirimil and his wave of disintegrations. Apparently turning an assassin and his felony level supply of poisons and nerve toxins into a cloud of ash is not very good for bystanders.
    James Arrow: Potion Vendor

Comment

That sounds like the end of every D&D campaign I've ever been a part of...
      Active
      Reinamar Stormseeker - The bladestorm that must turn back the wind. Arkerym of The People, practitioner of the forgotten art, pariah.

Tyler Penleigh - Obligatory author insert, Red Blade Defender, sarcastic jerk, caring brother, loving fiancé, war criminal.

Retired/Dead
      Eirimil Gaelazair (Dead)- Bitter. Caustic. Abrasive. Egocentric. Probably right. Found dead in the burned-out Viridale forest a few weeks after the survivors were able to sweep the area after the Bloodmaim offensive. Aside from his usual attire, an intricate music box was the only thing in his possession.

Comment

Originally posted by Lothoir View Post
        And so Sundren was brought low. Not by a Black Hand plot, or a Bloodmaim horde. But by the overzealous elf Eirimil and his wave of disintegrations. Apparently turning an assassin and his felony level supply of poisons and nerve toxins into a cloud of ash is not very good for bystanders.
        *Quietly slips onto Santa's sleigh hoping the ashes don't bring the reindeer down*

Mostly I got smiles from my kids and for us old geezer's that is a pretty good Christmas. Instead of getting Skyrimm I gave it away.
        Ashard Velmont - Gentleman scoundrel
        Ryland Padant - A dedicated soul

Comment

Originally posted by Satoshi View Post
          The Argyle Banner is fixed? Time to hang out and kill demons forever. Eirimil can deliver Kirk (at least, his remains in the form of fine ash) if you ask nicely. Ho ho ho, merry Disintegrate Day!

Edit: We have been tricked, DM Shenanigans have confused us again. The flag is not fixed yet.
          The Banner is not fixed, nor are the other broken meshes in the church, it took us quite some time to obtain that flag. While it is possible it is extremely difficult to find the exact location to work around the broken mesh. (Our secret, and not telling. :P ) As you can see, there were no DM's on at the time to assist with this either.
          Ghal Narish, Battle-Mage
          Faucon De'Ombre
          , Triadic Knight

Ulriel Gabrieth, Devout of Lathander
          Noril De'nor, Archer ...
          Liem Ashcroft, Miner, Smith, and Weaponsmaster

Comment

I got clothes, and a nice hardcover case for my nook, and some giftcards. I also got to enjoy seeing my kiddo be excited about seeing Santa bring her just what she wanted. Which was A+.
            Originally posted by Satoshi
            Boobs > You. Cornuto: 0 Cat: 1
            Originally posted by Cornuto
            Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Originally posted by Aniril_Telin View Post
              The Banner is not fixed, nor are the other broken meshes in the church, it took us quite some time to obtain that flag. While it is possible it is extremely difficult to find the exact location to work around the broken mesh. (Our secret, and not telling. :P ) As you can see, there were no DM's on at the time to assist with this either.
              We had retreated outside to make a plan to attempt to lure the boss out of the broken area by the flag as well, but we were unable to test it, as sadly it had despawned when we got back to where it had been.
              Presea De'Ombre - Fist of the Broken
              Darcy Lothara - Lost Soul
              Miyu Suhayl - Defender of Beauty
              Bryna Ulric - Dark Priestess
              Merry Swiftblade - Swashbuckling Tailor

Comment

Originally posted by Aniril_Telin View Post
                ...stuff...(Our secret, and not telling. :P )

Edit:

Last edited by Satoshi; 12-26-2011, 12:51 AM. Reason: Found it.
                Active
                Reinamar Stormseeker - The bladestorm that must turn back the wind. Arkerym of The People, practitioner of the forgotten art, pariah.

Tyler Penleigh - Obligatory author insert, Red Blade Defender, sarcastic jerk, caring brother, loving fiancé, war criminal.

Retired/Dead
                Eirimil Gaelazair (Dead)- Bitter. Caustic. Abrasive. Egocentric. Probably right. Found dead in the burned-out Viridale forest a few weeks after the survivors were able to sweep the area after the Bloodmaim offensive. Aside from his usual attire, an intricate music box was the only thing in his possession.

Comment

Originally posted by Satoshi View Post
                  Haha, that's awesome. Looking forward to seeing your screenshot of it in front of your faction base!
                  Presea De'Ombre - Fist of the Broken
                  Darcy Lothara - Lost Soul
                  Miyu Suhayl - Defender of Beauty
                  Bryna Ulric - Dark Priestess
                  Merry Swiftblade - Swashbuckling Tailor

Comment

Let's see...

Holyman got me the new Coach bag I wanted, and I helped him get the Colt 1911 he wanted. We both got new laptops, although I'm still debating on whether I like mine enough to keep if or if I want to return it and get a new desktop instead.

I got a ton of clothes from Gap, Loft, and Dillard's. Holyman and I got a new Ralph Lauren goosedown duvet and some luxuriously soft Ralph Lauren sheets (600 count!) I got a Keurig platform drawer thing so I can store my K-Cups beneath my Keurig. Uh... what else? Another bead for my Pandora bracelet... a scarf/shawl... a necklace... a gift card to Bed, Bath, and Beyond... and money.

HolyMan got some clothes from Gap and Jos. A Bank, a new pair of Bates work boots (he goes through a pair a year,) some type of fancy pocketknife, and probably some other stuff I've already forgotten.

We got good swag this year.

Comment

Originally posted by FoogooFish View Post
                      a new pair of Bates work boots (he goes through a pair a year,)
                      Your man is crazy, we use Bates in the Navy, and never again will I submit my feat to their torture.
                      "Service to a cause greater than yourself is the utmost honor you can achieve."

Comment

Originally posted by Mournas View Post
                        Your man is crazy, we use Bates in the Navy, and never again will I submit my feat to their torture.
                        HM loves his Bates. He will wear his work boots even when not at work. He lives in the things. I can't get him to wear his nice dress shoes if we go out or even his sneakers if we're just running out for an errand. He has an obsession - what can I say?

Forget to say that our laptops are Sony VAIOs. I'm still indecisive about mine.

Comment

Originally posted by FoogooFish View Post
                          HM loves his Bates. He will wear his work boots even when not at work. He lives in the things. I can't get him to wear his nice dress shoes if we go out or even his sneakers if we're just running out for an errand. He has an obsession - what can I say?
                          Good for him. I'm the exact same way; there's no need for dress shoes if you keep your boots clean.
                          James Arrow: Potion Vendor

Comment

I got lots of cool stuff, not to mention the tablet I am using right now. Been a pretty good Christmas, hope all of you are enjoying it as well. Hopefully I will get a chance to drop in sometime today or tomorrow, I am having withdrawls.

Comment

Originally posted by Aniril, Satoshi
                              Things.
                              Holy shit. Dain lived at Argyle for like a year, and I never found out how to grab that banner.

All those times he settled for the Necropolis banner . . . all those times he killed Urlok just so he could take the pirate flag. The heroic monologues over Urlok's unconscious form, the defeat of Urlok and any friends he happened to have with him, followed by heroic monologues, the slapping him on the ass and telling him to run home to tell his friends about how Dain beat his ass and righteousness and blah de blah . . .

I'm glad I never figured it out.
                              Originally posted by Cornuto
                              Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X