Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What gifts did you get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What gifts did you get?

Me i got the Following Gifts:

A BlueRay/DVD player
    A Cast iron Wok pan ( Which is a fucking awesome gift!! )
    A gift card to a Kitchin utensil store.
    A Cooking book
    And some Shampoo and Shaveing Balm.

What did YOU get?

I got tired of the numerous parties.

Oh, and a cold.

I think I also got a one-way ticket to Christmas Hell on account of eating meat produce twice yesterday (a hot dog and some marshmallows).
    It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
    Sydney Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard89
      And some Shampoo and Shaveing Balm.
      That sounds like you are a dwarf in RL

Comment

I got way more than I was expecting. All my friends are safe and sound though ~ good enough for me!
        Originally posted by roguethree
        If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

I got Skyrim, so may not be around as much for a bit.

And, got the rest of Doctor Who collection that I was missing. (Yay me)

Plus assorted gifts.

Merry Christmas Sundren!
          [COLOR=Black][COLOR=Blue][I][B]Landristin Ly[/B][/I][/COLOR][I][B][COLOR=Blue]onstongue[/COLOR][/B][/I]: Ancient, Child of Colibrus. Advisor of Colibrus, Emissary of Sestra, Magistrate of Sestra.

-[I]Not fond of morning walks on the beach.[/I]
          [/COLOR]

Comment

Tamha and I didn't exchange gifts this year, but we did send a gift to Sundren for the awesomeness of the server, and the wonderful people who play here.

Next year, can Noril have Kirk's head on a platter? that would be an awesome gift. :P
            Ghal Narish, Battle-Mage
            Faucon De'Ombre
            , Triadic Knight

Ulriel Gabrieth, Devout of Lathander
            Noril De'nor, Archer ...
            Liem Ashcroft, Miner, Smith, and Weaponsmaster

Comment

Oh, we also got this for Christmas:
              Presea De'Ombre - Fist of the Broken
              Darcy Lothara - Lost Soul
              Miyu Suhayl - Defender of Beauty
              Bryna Ulric - Dark Priestess
              Merry Swiftblade - Swashbuckling Tailor

Comment

When did they fix the Argyle Banner? Coolio ...

Anyways, I got a new jacket, a ring, some boots, new bad ass pants, a sjambok, new work out clothes, and school supplies.
                "Service to a cause greater than yourself is the utmost honor you can achieve."

Comment

The Argyle Banner is fixed? Time to hang out and kill demons forever. Eirimil can deliver Kirk (at least, his remains in the form of fine ash) if you ask nicely. Ho ho ho, merry Disintegrate Day!

Edit: We have been tricked, DM Shenanigans have confused us again. The flag is not fixed yet.
                  Last edited by Satoshi; 12-25-2011, 07:36 PM.
                  Active
                  Reinamar Stormseeker - The bladestorm that must turn back the wind. Arkerym of The People, practitioner of the forgotten art, pariah.

Tyler Penleigh - Obligatory author insert, Red Blade Defender, sarcastic jerk, caring brother, loving fiancé, war criminal.

Retired/Dead
                  Eirimil Gaelazair (Dead)- Bitter. Caustic. Abrasive. Egocentric. Probably right. Found dead in the burned-out Viridale forest a few weeks after the survivors were able to sweep the area after the Bloodmaim offensive. Aside from his usual attire, an intricate music box was the only thing in his possession.

Comment

A single cigarette
                    Computers is can solve a problem on kids. Using computers, kids be learn what he need, and this why computers used.

Comment

Originally posted by Aniril_Telin View Post
                      Next year, can Noril have Kirk's head on a platter? that would be an awesome gift. :P
                      LOL. You can always put it on your wish list.
                      [COLOR=Black][COLOR=Blue][I][B]Landristin Ly[/B][/I][/COLOR][I][B][COLOR=Blue]onstongue[/COLOR][/B][/I]: Ancient, Child of Colibrus. Advisor of Colibrus, Emissary of Sestra, Magistrate of Sestra.

[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Satoshi View Post
                        The Argyle Banner is fixed? Time to hang out and kill demons forever. Eirimil can deliver Kirk (at least, his remains in the form of fine ash) if you ask nicely. Ho ho ho, merry Disintegrate Day!

Edit: We have been tricked, DM Shenanigans have confused us again. The flag is not fixed yet.

Wow, Kirk is not feeling the Christmas love. :'(

[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Yevelian View Post
                          Wow, Kirk is not feeling the Christmas love. :'(
                          They'd have to get through me first boss ^_^
                          "Service to a cause greater than yourself is the utmost honor you can achieve."

Comment

Me too
                            Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

It's okay, I can prepare enough forms of disintegrate for everyone. Six basic, six empowered, six maximized, and six quickened! Ho ho ho! Rogue ashes everywhere! It'll snow rogue ashes! Merry Disintegrate Day!
                              Active
                              Reinamar Stormseeker - The bladestorm that must turn back the wind. Arkerym of The People, practitioner of the forgotten art, pariah.

Tyler Penleigh - Obligatory author insert, Red Blade Defender, sarcastic jerk, caring brother, loving fiancé, war criminal.

Retired/Dead
                              Eirimil Gaelazair (Dead)- Bitter. Caustic. Abrasive. Egocentric. Probably right. Found dead in the burned-out Viridale forest a few weeks after the survivors were able to sweep the area after the Bloodmaim offensive. Aside from his usual attire, an intricate music box was the only thing in his possession.

Comment

Working...
                              X