Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Old games Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blurry89 View Post
    Does anyone remember that old first person shooter Steam game, where you would throw TRON style frisbees at each other in the hopes of decaptiating them?
    Ricochet.

Comment

Elite on the c64

Comment

I just re-installed Planescape: Torment, and started a new game. Mmmmmmmmmmmm.
        Active
        Reinamar Stormseeker - The bladestorm that must turn back the wind. Arkerym of The People, practitioner of the forgotten art, pariah.

Tyler Penleigh - Obligatory author insert, Red Blade Defender, sarcastic jerk, caring brother, loving fiancé, war criminal.

Retired/Dead
        Eirimil Gaelazair (Dead)- Bitter. Caustic. Abrasive. Egocentric. Probably right. Found dead in the burned-out Viridale forest a few weeks after the survivors were able to sweep the area after the Bloodmaim offensive. Aside from his usual attire, an intricate music box was the only thing in his possession.

Comment

Originally posted by Satoshi View Post
          I just re-installed Planescape: Torment, and started a new game. Mmmmmmmmmmmm.
          Dont forget to pick up the memory in the mortuary after you leave and come back.
          Originally posted by roguethree
          If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Working...
          X