Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Character Artwork, yo.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A portrait of Maneae. I have added this image to her character bio entry on the wiki.

Account Name: LuvHandles
    Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
    Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
    Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
    Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
    Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
    Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

• Another lineart of Evelyn. Would like to color but doubt I can focus for that long!

Evelyn Meriadoc - One Step Ahead

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowmane View Post
        A portrait of Maneae. I have added this image to her character bio entry on the wiki.

That's pretty awesome. Did you find it or commission it yourself?
        Originally posted by roguethree
        If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

• Annick de Clercq's enigmatic expressions turned out to be perfect for Miriam, with a little repainting.

Comment

• Askeron

Hyrd - your favourite dumb Barbarian
            Kastan Finner- the Fallen
            Askeron-Necromantic lover

Comment

• LAS-T's "The Guardian" is as close to Julia as I'm going to get, short of getting off my butt to sketch.

I suppose there are more suitable images floating around, but the mental scarring accrued over trolling various image sites for non-sexualized portrayals (ahahah) has kind of, well, precluded that.
              But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
              - Nessa

Comment

• Here's Andelain, just look past the twin linked bolt cannon, force sword, and power armor.
                "Service to a cause greater than yourself is the utmost honor you can achieve."

Comment

• Originally posted by Lugwy View Post
                  LAS-T's "The Guardian" is as close to Julia as I'm going to get, short of getting off my butt to sketch.

I suppose there are more suitable images floating around, but the mental scarring accrued over trolling various image sites for non-sexualized portrayals (ahahah) has kind of, well, precluded that.
                  I thought Julia was supposed to be kind of beat-up. This lady looks like she could be doing a cover-girl commercial.
                  Originally posted by Saulus
                  Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

• Please, please, please don't make me troll for more fitting images, I beg you. ;~;

Just pretend in the scars and world-weary look and general beat-upness.

EDIT: I've got to say, though, that the image goes well with her theme.
                    Last edited by Lugwy; 01-28-2013, 10:21 PM.
                    But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
                    - Nessa

Comment

• How I imagine a certain fire genasi ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Thief Of Navarre View Post
                        That's pretty awesome. Did you find it or commission it yourself?
                        I found it online - it was a perfect match - too bad that character seems to be doomed to spend the rest of her days in Sundren Jail, possessed by a devil marked hand and doomed to become that devil's play thing when she dies.

I also added a portrait for Khyron as well. For some reason he was much more difficult to find a suitable image for, but this image is close enough - a young man with unnaturally white hair and ice blue eyes.

Account Name: LuvHandles
                        Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
                        Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
                        Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
                        Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
                        Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
                        Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

• Originally posted by wangxiuming View Post

How I imagine a certain fire genasi ...
                          Dude, that's freaking awesome!
                          Characters:
                          Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
                          Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
                          If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

How I imagine a certain fire genasi ...
                            This is good and you should feel good.
                            Originally posted by Saulus
                            Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

[edited because enough people have shown the awesome drawing]
                              So much love. So much. All your drawings in general are fantastic.
                              - Nessa

Comment

• Thanks for the kind words! Iggy was fun to draw, and the all that fire forced me to finally figure out how to use more of mangastudio's tools... I won't say which, because I'm embarrassed I didn't know how to use them before (though, you can probably guess anyway ... )

Comment

Working...
                                X