Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Character Artwork, yo.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just in case my artistic talents were in any doubt, here is a diagram of Malaclypse and Gobbles.

I got one leg missin'
    How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
    Meet the Feebles

Comment

Originally posted by Machiavelli View Post
      Just in case my artistic talents were in any doubt, here is a diagram of Malaclypse and Gobbles.

Draw your own conclusions.
      Last edited by Kaizen; 02-21-2011, 08:41 AM.
      Originally posted by ThePaganKing
      So, the roguethree bootlickers strike again.

Comment

Kane.

Comment

Aerick:

Yes, I'm capable of making fun of myself.

I used this image in her diary, but this is still the best (and most inspirational) picture of Iosolde I have found yet:

"For here, apart, dwells one whose hands have wrought/ Strange eidola that chill the world with fear:
          Whose graven runes in tomes of dread have taught/ What things beyond the star gulfs lurk and leer.
          Dark Lord of Averoigne- whose windows stare/ On pits of dream no other gaze could bare!"

-H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

Kaizen, after his recent trial with the Strength of the Grove...

Originally posted by ThePaganKing
            So, the roguethree bootlickers strike again.

Comment

Just recent work I did for my character Raistlin Feenix. Enjoy. I am sure I will have more.

Comment

Brunus Ironbreaker.

Drawn By Taak.

Modified by me.

Comment

Hel with her hair down for once, with some kind of She-Thor and what I'm going to assume is a Bard, about to take her mace to some Thayan face.
                  Running across the mountains, attacking with an oversized scalpel, cometh Helga Great-Wyrm! And she gives a mighty bellow:
                  "Brace yourself, oh human speck of dust! You are made of meat and I am very hungry!"

Comment

Blast from the past!

Lysandra Blackwell and Cillian Grant, a little while after their "second" first date (as their first one was a disaster). I'm not done with him yet. Still a lot more to do, but I'll probably not get around to it!

Lysandra Blackwell: Above and a little to the left of the law.
                    Maristela Rai'quen: Sugar and spice and everything vice.

Comment

Ohai goose.
                      "Was I your knight in shining armor? The apple of your eye? Or just a step, another step to climb?"

Comment

This would be perfect for Maristela Rai'quen until I finish the drawing of her I'm working on! Especially once she gets Martial.

Lysandra Blackwell: Above and a little to the left of the law.
                        Maristela Rai'quen: Sugar and spice and everything vice.

Comment

This is a perfect picture of Olivia, with her hair down. The picture is by Jonathon Bowser.

Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
                          Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
                          Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

I bring this back cause can. But this I think is a somewhat good depiction of Ruby Serrano and Emiliana Blackwell.

Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
                            Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
                            Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Can't compare to the awesome works in this thread, but:

Comment

Wow, you guys are really skilled! I wish I could trade some of my science skills for art skills
                                "Life is a game. The only thing that matters is whether you're a pawn or a player."

~Zvarich

Comment

Working...
                                X