Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dragon Age 2 Trailer Released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peridan View Post
    One Pirate Slut please, and hold the scurvy.
    Sorry, those with scurvy are standard issue base models.
    Originally posted by Satoshi
    Boobs > You. Cornuto: 0 Cat: 1
    Originally posted by Cornuto
    Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Pirate Slut is the only real option.
      Originally posted by Saulus
      Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

Here you'll need this.

Originally posted by Satoshi
        Boobs > You. Cornuto: 0 Cat: 1
        Originally posted by Cornuto
        Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

There is no Blizzard in the corporate sense... it's ActivisionBlizzard. The only other top dog is EA.

BioWare was great, but now that EA is the publisher they handle all the distribution, the collectors editions, the DLC... etc.

Bethesda I think has always been good about DRM, etc... and they are the publisher so they call the shots.

Originally posted by Kirin View Post
          I don't think it has anything to do with Skyrim. After all, Mass Effect 3 is going toe-to-toe with it this winter.

It's just a system of trying to get every new iteration of a franchise out on a yearly basis, to maximize profit. EA and Activision both push for this from their big franchises. Unfortunately games are creative works that suffer from a yearly refresh: corners will be cut when you have such a tight release cycle.

Sadly "when it's done" is a phrase only Bethesda, Blizzard, ArenaNet, and Valve seem to use anymore. Two of those are self-published, Blizzard is big enough to tell their publisher no, and ArenaNet...is just lucky their publisher gives them so much leeway I suppose.
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Well i for one am Greatly Dissappointed in DA2 because its SOOOOOO limited compared to DA1 I am also VERY dissappointed in how the Game mechanics work because it feels like they just took the Witchers sucky Combat system and revamped it to fit DA2.

Thats My opinion of DA2 anyway.

Comment

It's a heck of a lot better than the nwn2 combat system...

Nice armour and clothing, damn good to see a game that doesn't stick ridiculous unneeded breasts on everything.

Heavy armour without tits. Joy.
              It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
              Sydney Smith.

Comment

True on that Doubt. who the hell would in medieval times would make plate armour that were custom fitted to women anyways? :P

Comment

It's not so much about medieval times - After all, the D&D and Dragon Age universes have gender equality (mostly) - but a pet peeve about the whole purpose of armor and simple physics.

Armour is designed to save the wearers life by absorbing/distributing blows (Leather, chain, scale, padding and to a small extent plate armor on account of the doublet/gambeson underneath), or deflecting the energy of the blow away (plate's specialty, though most of the metal ones will do this).

Adding boob-cups to the armor defeats this purpose by creating various folds and protrusions which would weaken the armor, negating some of the armors strength and ability to absorb impacts, as well as helping to deflect blows into the body rather than away. Not to mention that, looking at the NWN2 female plate armors, they'd have a ridge and point sat right over the ribs and sternum - The armor equivalent of cutting out your cars seatbelts, adding a 6" knife to your steering wheel and then taking part in a demolition derby.

Plus there's the practical side - We've all seen the size of the ladies underwear section in department stores, can you imagine that sort of thing being done by your local armorer? "I like this breastplate, but do you have it in a 28c?" (or, given fantasy design and proportioning, 26HH)
                  It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
                  Sydney Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubtful View Post
                    Plus there's the practical side - We've all seen the size of the ladies underwear section in department stores, can you imagine that sort of thing being done by your local armorer? "I like this breastplate, but do you have it in a 28c?" (or, given fantasy design and proportioning, 26HH)

Laughed so hard at this mental image xD

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus
                      Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

Working...
                      X