Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously?

Seriously? First week in a new apt, and its flooding... 2 feet of water over the street outside... Had to move my car to higher ground and it isnt finished..

I have spent the last 2 hours since I first tried to post this by getting everything of value up off the floor..

Comment

Ouch, well that's no good... Hope things get better!

Comment

Damn, i've been thru some floods and lost some stuff...it sucks.
        Choose your destiny,test your might,be a dwarf.

Chuck Norris can believe its not butter.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989

Comment

Good luck buddy. Never experienced such a disaster myself. But have participated in some clean up after a levee broke. Very nasty business. Save the computer!

Comment

always move to higher ground, even when looking for an apt, even I will eventually be living on top of some mountain in colorado >.>

Comment

Originally posted by Anrilor View Post
              always move to higher ground, even when looking for an apt, even I will eventually be living on top of some mountain in colorado >.>
              I hear that's how hermits find a home.
              The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

So I will be gone a while... My apt went under and I lost my computers. I wont have access to a computer regularly for a while.

Comment

Wow, dude. That is seriously awful.

I hope everything works out for ya. We'll keep the light on for ya.
                  The poetry that comes from the squaring off between;
                  and the circling is worth it, finding beauty in the dissonance.

Comment

That sucks, man. Hope it works out for the best.
                    If that can make you feel better;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVXR0...eature=related
                    Raman Aseph - Runescarred Berserker
                    http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Raman_Aseph

Comment

wow... yeah, sorry about joking comment earlier, it's retracted that seriously sucks

Comment

Yeah, so I went back in and was able to save my iPod and my wifes laptop. No game until I can afford to buy a new gaming comp, as renters insurance does not cover floods.... For now I can only visit the site on my iPod and occasionally my wifes laptop from where I am staying until I find a new place.

Ps: I am already jonesing to play. Agh!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anrilor View Post
                          wow... yeah, sorry about joking comment earlier, it's retracted that seriously sucks

No worries, gotta look for the humor in things or I would go crazy.

Comment

This is whats left of the living room... All that had to be hauled out and dumped.

My computer is sitting in that pile waiting to get scrapped. Had the new living room set (couch, love seat, ottoman, end tables) for a month.

Comment

My moving boxes of spare computer parts, and other random things, as well as the desk where the NWN happened.

Comment

Working...
                              X