Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you Rate my RP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no matter how hard you try, there will always be people you disagree with (possibly for ooc reasons) and eventually dont rp with.

so, my pointer, just do what feels right, cause you cant make everyone happy. its when you cant make youself happy that youre doing something wrong.
    Aggribayl Blakfyre - The man known as Bayl, aka Little Red Riding Hood, aka The Shield, aka Mr. Leaving, aka Kyle Rendell
    Cryok, Son of Frigiss - aka Fross-Choppa
    The Kegfists - Dwarven brothers likely to die under eachothers' axes
    Jarvis P. Bloggins III - Gnome with a Long Title
    (And too many more to bother listing)

Comment

If you actually want a brutally, mercilessly honest opinion, I can oblige. I don't think you'd have made this thread if you just wanted praise.

I have extremely high standards that I constantly struggle to keep myself to. I don't expect other people to share this standard, so I'm no elitist to anyone but myself. I just take my own stuff fairly seriously.

But I'll hold it for now, because I do give negatives with positives, and sometimes people can be very insulted by it. But if you're interested in improving yourself, it'll help.

So, say if you want to take the plunge.
      Running across the mountains, attacking with an oversized scalpel, cometh Helga Great-Wyrm! And she gives a mighty bellow:
      "Brace yourself, oh human speck of dust! You are made of meat and I am very hungry!"

Comment

Alright, alright. Lay it on me. How's the haircut?

Comment

Better than the beard.
          Running across the mountains, attacking with an oversized scalpel, cometh Helga Great-Wyrm! And she gives a mighty bellow:
          "Brace yourself, oh human speck of dust! You are made of meat and I am very hungry!"

Comment

Working...
          X