Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you Rate my RP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you Rate my RP?

HI,

Most of the old players know who I am from when I played Syne, Banite hin extraordinaire, but for those of you who don't I am Mixicatia, or if you prefer Angel. I don't normally care how others see my characters, but I have been getting curious recently on what others think of them. So if you would please let me know what you think and how I could do better in the future.

Love,
    Syne
    All is Fair in Love and RP ~ Mixicatia

Player ID: Mixicatia

Personallities:
    Sari ~ Black Clad Sneak
    Anzhela Novikov ~ Follower of Bahamut
    Silana Flows ~ Pyro Red Wizard
    Mixicatia Underfoot ~ Circus Acrobat/Dancer
    Cytheria ~ Sexy Confused Blood Sucker
    Ashilan'ka ~ Natural Hot Head

I like the way you play your characters (and I loved to RP with Syne. Memorable experience from Sundren ^^)

Keep up the good work. And, as I would have done in the past (don't know if it's still done from these days), Kudos to you for tonight

C-L

Comment

Ive enjoyed the RP i've had with you. Loads of fun
      Choose your destiny,test your might,be a dwarf.

Chuck Norris can believe its not butter.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989

Comment

Love all your characters lol, always great RP
        LINK <-- This song scares me, make sure you have sound...

Comment

Hmmm. I have only played with Anz so my experience is limited, oh and your red wizard (I am so bad with names) . I have really enjoyed my interactions with both. Not sure I could and any pointers. So keep up the great work! And look forward to future interactions.

Nez
          Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide
          Alexandra: Ever faithful (just shy of a Zealot)
          Yodglum: May Kossuth's flame light your way and burn those in it!
          Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same

Comment

I enjoyed Syne's RP with Falmari (my druid). She kicked his ass and then applauded him for challenging her, was a really funny moment
            Originally posted by roguethree
            If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

I usually only pay attention to the log-in of people I enjoy RPing with. Since I know yours, ya must be doin something right .

Oh...and I loved the bit between you and Fulgrin (sp?) last night. The whole standing on your head thing was priceless.
              Ursus Ahrahl: Vengeful Desert Warrior (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Ursus_Ahrahl)
              Zaphram Babblerocks: Silly Gnome Tinkerer
              Ronon Darkholme: Eye and ear of the Night Watch of Kelemvor's Eternal Order (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.ph...onon_Darkholme)
              Jakomyn Moriarty: Misunderstood Calishite mage (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Jakomyn_Moriarty)
              Turin Greyhold: Ex-mercenary paladin of Torm (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.ph...reyhold,_Turin)
              Alexandros Pentacost: 1/2 Orc Cleric of the Red Knight
              "Remember, Private..Friendly Fire is not a nice warm place you and your hippy buddies sit around at night toasting marshmallows and singing Kumbaya." --Me to one of my troops way back when

Comment

I do not have too much interaction with any of your characters, which I hope will change in the future, but from what I have seen I enjoy your characters.
                Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
                Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
                Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

I give you a 0 for asking In fact, anyone who asks this question gets a 0 now, mwahahah!

... oh, it's 1 to 10? Okay, I give you a 1.23415134... repeating of course.

Comment

You know I love your characters, even if many of them have little to do with mine now. Syne made Ares worth playing.

Comment

Ares needed the rest of his mixed up family....

I'm with GBX... you shouldn't have to ask, we all love ya!
                      Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
                      Cybil Gelley (Retired)
                      Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

I say, who cares what people think of others RP. Are you having fun? Yes? Then that is all that matters. =)
                        The poetry that comes from the squaring off between;
                        and the circling is worth it, finding beauty in the dissonance.

Comment

Im in agreement with Philosopher

That being said your RP kept me up an hour or so longer than I intended it was so good
                          "Half the lies they tell about me aren't true."
                          Yogi Berra

Learn things:http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
                          http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Comment

How would you rate my haircut?

Comment

Reminds me of one of those Chinese fighting fish.....And to those of you who commented, I thank you for the kind words, but can you guys just drop this thread? I made it thinking I could get some actual pointers, but some friends pointed out how it looked and I'm not like that. Thank you.

Love,]
                              Syne
                              All is Fair in Love and RP ~ Mixicatia

Player ID: Mixicatia

Personallities:
                              Sari ~ Black Clad Sneak
                              Anzhela Novikov ~ Follower of Bahamut
                              Silana Flows ~ Pyro Red Wizard
                              Mixicatia Underfoot ~ Circus Acrobat/Dancer
                              Cytheria ~ Sexy Confused Blood Sucker
                              Ashilan'ka ~ Natural Hot Head

Comment