Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Faerun or Earth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just in case some of you didn't know I'm actually a faerunian, well a Toril native. You see I was once a mage/priest of the highest caliber. And I was banished by Ao. To walk this magicless realm. thankfully I have began to level in my nerd class and perhaps one day with the magic of technology and fantasy roleplaying I'll ne able to enter my old body. Or something like that.
    Elric Modner. - "Yesterday I dared struggle against tyranny, Today I dare to fight once again."

Comment

Originally posted by Anks View Post
      Just in case some of you didn't know I'm actually a faerunian, well a Toril native. You see I was once a mage/priest of the highest caliber. And I was banished by Ao. To walk this magicless realm. thankfully I have began to level in my nerd class and perhaps one day with the magic of technology and fantasy roleplaying I'll ne able to enter my old body. Or something like that.
      Show us the way to Faerun! I shall be your first devoted follower, master! Show us the way to Faerun!
      Jon Wyldestrom- Druggy Mercenary

Blackblood- Best qualities in an Orc: Violent, sadistic and completly insane.

Comment

If I was in Faerun,I would be a pimp ass bard ,actually..I would go on tour in a wagon rollin on dubs with a dope system..I would roll up on the pub and bust out a bottle of bub and watch the womens swoon over my style...

Comment

Working...
        X