Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why you should be nice to Canadians...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah. Me to, Allielliot! But this is the Off-Topic forum. Anything goes! When I see gross historical inaccuracies I feel bound to correct them. No one else will because they either don't know the truth or fear upsetting someone on the political left. We don't want to end up with more masses than we already have running around believing even more things that aren't true.

Even if you look at all of our faults we're still the greatest nation on God's green earth. It really irks me when people focus on the few bad things and ignore the fact that the USA has done more for freedom and the advancement of people in the world than any other country could even dream of.

Comment

The sad thing about the new education the kiddies are getting now is that they believe it. I'm sure we could all choose bad parts of our life and focus on it and twist it around until we hate ourselves. I'm not sure what the new focus on history now is trying to achieve. Slow undermining of the principles that have made the USA great? What is the purpose in that?
      As for Canada? They have always been our allies and have fought besides the USA in all the wars of the 20th century. The British, Canada, Australia and the USA have stuck together with common interests and I hope they stay that way.
      There's my feel good speach for the day.

Comment

* hides the biggest reserve of oil in the world behind former Alberta Premier Ralph Kline and his beer bottles *

Damn straight, good allies! * lines up the three Canadian soldiers along the border and the Two Canadian destroyers on either coast... and a dingy in the Arctic.* And Yeah, we did give you Hokey and Maple Syrup! So don't you forget it.... we also gave the world Lacross, Medical Isotopes (stupid government wants to get out of that business * grumble *), Insulin, and a whole whack of other things that don't come to mind.... YEAH, OK, we're bored! Have you Ever SEEN the prairies!? 8 hours of driving on FLAT!!! That's right, see your dog running away for 3 days kinda flat!

More propaganda... we invaded the Netherlands in WWII and demanded Tulips Every year for tribute... if you don't believe us, look at Parliament Hill!!! And ask the Dutch how many of us go over every year to make sure the Blood Tulips keep coming! MUHAAA haa HAAA!!!!

* snicker *
        Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
        Cybil Gelley (Retired)
        Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

The REAL reason you should be nice to Canadians.
          UFC welterweight champion Georges St. Pierre.
          Cage fighter and Canada's athlete of the year.
          Originally posted by Saulus
          Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

I see your St. Pierre, and raise you a Chuck Norris
            Characters:
            Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
            Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
            If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

oh no...*goes to hide his eyes from all the horrible jokes soon to follow*
              Sain- Immunes Legionaire and Ex-Adept of the now decimated Red Blades
              Dane Kensbane- Farmboy struggling to adjust to his new life as a favored of Illmater
              Peeli Pebblepounder- Beardless dwarven scout and woodsman
              Alexi Starsunder- Extremely young and headstrong elven rogue searching for his adopted dwarven uncle.
              Siriandel Starsunder- Grizzled Elven ranger, and estranged uncle of Alexi

Comment

I, personally, am a HUGE fan of British Columbia's main export thusly making me a huge fan of Canada in general. TY, <3, and me luv you long time!
                The difference between a rogue and a hero often comes down to who tells the tale. – Danilo Thann describing Elaith Craulnober, in Dream Spheres

Avatar comes from a rather amusing web comic.

Comment

That would make you a big fan of. . . petroleum products?

:P

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlankStare View Post
                    That would make you a big fan of. . . petroleum products?

:P
                    Heh, guess I should've added "unofficial" to that...

The difference between a rogue and a hero often comes down to who tells the tale. – Danilo Thann describing Elaith Craulnober, in Dream Spheres

Avatar comes from a rather amusing web comic.

Comment

Working...
                    X