Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why do you have to makethat soooo pervers

Comment

lmao, pervers.
      Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

*cough*
        on a more serious note.. i was wondering about AoE spells.. i take it that casting a fireball would also damage players on my team? what about non damage spells like scare? would that put fear on all my team mates if there in the area of effect? what about healing spells like area healing? wil lthose heal the enemies to?
        would that put fear on all my team mates if there in the area of effect? im just wondering so i'd have a better idea of the spells to select.

Comment

The best thing to look at to find out if it's going to hit your teammates is the spell description. If the spells says does x damage/effect to all creatures in radius x, then it will hit your teammates, but if it says does x damage/effect to all enemies in radius x, then it will only hit your enemies, although, it seems like most aoe spells are all creatures.
          Akodo
          Rhime - or is he?

Comment

hmm ok thanks. i'll have to be careful of the spells i choose to use then.

Comment

I used cloud of bewilderment last night and it effected my teammates, but it said enemies in the description
              Dahdmib Al Faruk: Whirling Ranger
              Dordleton Grumplestout: Spelunker Gadgeteer
              Shalika Ike: A Dark Woman with a Dark Past

Comment

Two words: Call Lightning.

Comment

Call Lightning is so freakin' awesome. I always make sure Karthus can cast it at least 15 times between rests. How else would I be prepaired for Mako?
                  Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

hmm... *ponders* shall have to try it out.

Comment

Working...
                    X