Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you ... thank you

Comment

And to join a faction, if you know which faction you want to join, we can help you find the appropriate people. You typically need to find someone who has high enough rank to be able to join you.
      Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
      Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
      Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

The library in Sundren, located in the Aspirations district, allows you to join most of the factions, depending on your alignment and deity.
        Ramza Xantheus "...for a meager fee, of course."

"
        Heroes need the weak to feel important. I say, teach the weak the skills they need to live on their own, to protect themselves and break free of the chains of charity and victimization. The Triad needs people to protect. I need people to succeed." -Byrun von Hellstrom

Comment

To join a Faction is very simply and only takes 3 steps:

1 - roll a lawful and non-evil char

2 - chose Red Knight as deity

3 - Join the Red Blades! (might need to join the legion first, at least for a while )
          "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Originally posted by Lanemeyer View Post
            To join a Faction is very simply and only takes 3 steps:

1 - roll a lawful and non-evil char

2 - chose Red Knight as deity

3 - Join the Red Blades! (might need to join the legion first, at least for a while )
            Number 2 is not actually required, but always a plus. Tactics, training, and talent.
            Active
            Reinamar Stormseeker - The bladestorm that must turn back the wind. Arkerym of The People, practitioner of the forgotten art, pariah.

Tyler Penleigh - Obligatory author insert, Red Blade Defender, sarcastic jerk, caring brother, loving fiancé, war criminal.

Retired/Dead
            Eirimil Gaelazair (Dead)- Bitter. Caustic. Abrasive. Egocentric. Probably right. Found dead in the burned-out Viridale forest a few weeks after the survivors were able to sweep the area after the Bloodmaim offensive. Aside from his usual attire, an intricate music box was the only thing in his possession.

Comment

The Red Knight in Lawful Neutral. What is more tactical than a Lawful Evil Assassin? There's always an option of working within the Legion Faction as a Sub-Group without actually having to create a whole new faction.
              Byrun - Wandering Swordsman
              Falrenn Silvershade - Shaper of Truths

If you're searching the lines for a point
              Well, you've probably missed it
              There was never anything there
              In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

one last question

I have been on other servers is there anything I need to clean up from other downloads

Comment

I have many downloads from other servers , i never had thought about it and i never had mechanical problems with that ...But a word from who master about it must be considered .

Kenom Marrs - Dark Templar of The Tyrant Lord.

Comment

As far as I'm aware, you can be actively logging in to multiple servers on a regular basis and keep their files separate without interference, as long as one or the other isn't putting stuff in Overrides.

That said, you'll need to re-download a pretty small file every time you switch, but it's not a particularly big deal.

When I first joined Sundren I was testing the waters and still playing on my old server, so I jumped back and forth without issue for about a month. YMMV
                    Aleister Kimaris - Dragonblooded Knight of the Northern Watch

Comment

Originally posted by cmosier View Post
                      The Red Knight in Lawful Neutral. What is more tactical than a Lawful Evil Assassin? There's always an option of working within the Legion Faction as a Sub-Group without actually having to create a whole new faction.
                      This is his schtick. Just ... best not to address it and draw attention.
                      "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
                      -Bill Maher

Comment

Back when I played other inferior servers, I would have separate files in the My Documents/ Neverwinter Nights 2 folder. I would just change the name by adding something in parentheses. Example Neverwinter Nights 2 (Inferior Server). When I wanted to play the other server I would change the name of my Sundren Folder to Neverwinter Nights 2 (Sundren) and take out the (Inferior Server) in the other file making it Neverwinter Nights 2.

Confused yet? I could maybe post pictures if you want to go that route.

Remember. This should only be done in the My Documents folder. DO NOT mess with the Program Files folder.
                        Que'alla- Always wary of lecherous undeads.

Comment

Working...
                        X