Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Curiosity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well basically I just need to know the requirements for becoming one on this server.

Comment

The requirements for being a Red Wizard are simple.
      A: be bald. A hairy red wizard is a freakish anomaly that probably wouldn't survive the cut and thrust dynamics of thayan apprenticeship.

B: be a bastard. Not in the traditional wedlock sense, but in the modern parlance of being a bit of a git.

C: know your lore. There are a few source books, familiarize yourself with them.

D: be willing to be hated ICly. Because your character will be a bald slave keeping amoral bastard hated by most.

Once you've worked that lot through you just need to put together a character application and submit it via the character requests forum, I suspect the existing thayan players will be more than happy to help out.

It's also worth mentioning that there is a lot more fin to be had in the enclave than just red wizards, there's all manner of other concepts that could easily fit in and not be subjected to quite as much ic dislike.
      It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
      Sydney Smith.

Comment

Sounds pretty typical good to hear! I will be drafting the profile up while I play my sidebar toon.

Comment

What I am most concerned about is if this is one of those servers that basically allows people to dump min/max stats and pretty much ignore rp standars. Many servers claim to monitor that however I rarely see it enforced.

Comment

Originally posted by Throatseeker View Post
            What I am most concerned about is if this is one of those servers that basically allows people to dump min/max stats and pretty much ignore rp standars. Many servers claim to monitor that however I rarely see it enforced.
            If you dump a mental stat, such as Charisma and try to be charming or try to be insightful with an 8 Wisdom, you will be corrected. I can assure you, RP standards are important on this server.
            Byrun - Wandering Swordsman
            Falrenn Silvershade - Shaper of Truths

If you're searching the lines for a point
            Well, you've probably missed it
            There was never anything there
            In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

I truly hope so. I'm looking forward to it. I hope it is the standard that the community speaks of!!

Comment

Working...
              X