Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Item Creation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing on tinting, make sure you change the tint in the "properties" window as well, because if you don't the chest peice will return to its default color (the silver)
    Is it better to tell you the truth and make you cry, or is it better to lie, but make you smile? Think about it..

Craxus Loomery - heir to the bloodline, confessor

Comment

Hasn't happened to me yet.

Comment

So if I buy a full plate in game and make a full plate in the toolset, then I can switch the normal fullpalte with my customized (no added enchants) ?
        I have a +1 question brewing in this skull somewhere...

www.myspace.com/riotsweden

Comment

all right, im done creating the item, thanks for the help everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Esteten View Post
            So if I buy a full plate in game and make a full plate in the toolset, then I can switch the normal fullpalte with my customized (no added enchants) ?

yes, you can. You can make it look cooler!

Comment

Keep in mind these kinds of requests need to be done with the consideration of staff time constraints; they may not be able to do this for every single player that requests such, at least not immediately.
              PC - Corwin Eska'las (Sun Elf pursuing the dream of becoming a Bladesinger)

Alt PC - Brevin Smoothands (meticulously groomed half orc bard swashbuckler... sort of... sings great, less fighting)

Comment

yup.. thankfully i got mine before they stopped doing requests.

Comment

I don't get it.. I create the armor, when I make a Character right?
                  Then I configure it under the "Armor set" option, but how do I make an item out of that?

Comment

Originally posted by Eldran_Haart View Post
                    I don't get it.. I create the armor, when I make a Character right?
                    Then I configure it under the "Armor set" option, but how do I make an item out of that?

Creating a character has nothing to do with creating an item.

There are some helpful links to help you learn to use the toolset. Check the NWVault under the tutorials section. Or try this:

http://www.nwn2toolset.com/
                    PC - Corwin Eska'las (Sun Elf pursuing the dream of becoming a Bladesinger)

Alt PC - Brevin Smoothands (meticulously groomed half orc bard swashbuckler... sort of... sings great, less fighting)

Comment

Thanks alot!! that worked

Got an armor made, but it gets saved as a .ULF file right?
                      Isn't it supposed to be an .ERF file?.. or am I just plain stupid? ^_^

Comment

A quote from a prewios post.

How to install Sin Plugin:

Put it in your Atari Folder, in your C Drive. /NWN2/Toolset/Plugins is where it goes. Load the Toolset, go to Edit Tab, at the top left, and go to options. Under Plugins, set it to ''allow all plugins''. Reopen it, then gog to the Plugins Tab at the very top and select Item Lab. You'll see a small box for it at the top left showing you it worked. Now when you right click items, it will allow you to edit them the way I explained above.

For some reason I dont have any options in the Edit Bar.
                        Character: William Norain - Self claimed Protector of Sundren, Keeper of the Necropolis gate, the man betwen Sundren and Oblivion.

Login Lanthar: The Causer of Silence.

Comment

Working...
                        X