Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scarlett Smash!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant say Ive ever agreed with timer systems. It makes it that much harder for EVERY class. Ive played on afew servers with it, mages pretty much dont play there because its impossible for them. Fighters who cant afford potions and healing are in trouble. And of course clerics are going to get the run around.

But thats just me, not sure what everyone else thinks about timer systems. Me personally - I think they smell like poop mouth.
    A timer system is absolutely fine with me. Honestly, it all depends on the type of server you are playing on.

Personally I like to rp in-between combat - a lot preferably. But I cannot seem to find too many people interested in this, too. If you rp in-between, the timer is not really a problem.

Hm.. what type of server is this again?
    Playing Asha'easaahae Illeleste & Frem

Comment

I have always found that comparing classes for PvP by any sort of statistics can be massaged to make either side win or be better.
      (one reason I avoid those threads on the NWN2 forums)

And if you are interested in my opinion:

(and if you are not then avoid reading the next sentences )
      [My opinion]
      Totally pointless. For debate and arguing (for some I assume), these discussions may be enjoyable but in every battle and engagement, chance can and will take a hand and exert its power. Yes averages are fun for the statistics guru, but when you are actually in battle, they mean little when your life force is dripping away on the blade of a sword or you have just been freeze-dried by a spell.

Trying to figure out what needs to be fixed? Good.
      Trying to figure out if a 20th level [whatever] is better than a 20th level [Fill in bank with appropriate class of the day]?
      [/My opinion]

Comment

This isn't world of warcraft sadly; which is the only game I know of with a somewhat relatively balanced PVP...

Fighters win when stuff is unbuffed- loose when stuff is buffed. Because of this; any fighter worth his salt should be carrying around a load of barkskin potions and healing potions; because that makes them able to outlast the buffs and get the kick ass phase.

Eh; in the end- it's all about roleplaying and if you use that as the great equalizer- all the classes end up balanced.

Alcander Nefezen-'Sometimes, I wonder, does a Dragon see the same colours as I?"

Comment

Working...
        X