Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your UI!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, CharlieUI, get it off of the NWN2Vault. It's great and basically combines most of your inventory into 2 bags and gives you all your bars on one bar. Very handy.

Maleficus "Ravenor" Carnificis
    "Dreams... such fertile ground for the seeds of torment. I can sense your ripeness and, oddly enough, it is time for the harvest. Please, save your tears... I intend to reap your sorrow slowly and have ages to discover the things that make you suffer... I am eager to revel in the sweet melody of your screams and the melancholy of your despair..."
    Eldraxus Tzyvioq
    Mystic Theurge (and Harper) of Deneir wandering the Sundered Valley in search of (and with the intention of mapping out) places of power, ley-line intersections, and other locations where the divine and arcane intersect...

Comment

Of course...CharlieUI isn't serverside, so anyone can thankfully use it.

Comment

I ahte you guys.. you've got great resolution and great graphics...
        I want a master-?ber-shotgun computer too >.<
        I have a +1 question brewing in this skull somewhere...

www.myspace.com/riotsweden

Comment

Go buy one?

Comment

This is my 1024 by 768 windowed screen, i usually have it at 1680 by 1050.

I dont have too many spells or that much stuff yet...

Heh, i guess my characters are deleted, now. Updating char list soon!

Comment

Oooh, interesting. I like how you've arranged everything so it fits together on the bottom in an efficient and fairly unobtrusive manner.
              Character(s)
              >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
              ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

Ya...RP emotes on one side, this stuff on the other, etc. Though my Monks setup is much less a hassle, since she doesn't have spells to hotbar.

Comment

1. The char has no use for modes, so i could cover that with no hassle and

2. I have enough view to see everything, staying zoomed out about that far most of the time.

3. Yea, i copied the charlieUI idea, but i've got plenty of hotbar spots now =P
                  Heh, i guess my characters are deleted, now. Updating char list soon!

Comment

Another CharlieUI user. 1280 x 1024. Waiting for a patch to make the info windows combined and tabbed. Anyone know any client side mods that will do this? Not sure if i'll keep my UI this way, might opt for the double quickbars at the bottom, depending on what I can do about the chat window. Eh, we'll see.

Jinx - The gnome with the best hairstyle in all of Faer?n!
                    Dalziel Gallagher - Some people are just born lucky.

Comment

Working...
                    X