Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which spells do you hope to see in MOTB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epic gate sounds sick, lol...

No epic progression for prestige class? That just friggin sucks! And remember, ithink the DMs said it will be near-impossibly hard to get epic levels..

Comment

Of course it will! They are epic, after all.

We don't want people the power of Elminster in Sundren the first few years, at least.

Comment

Everyone happens to know that spells suck , Im all into psionics, Ohh Psionics where are you.
        Elric Modner. - "Yesterday I dared struggle against tyranny, Today I dare to fight once again."

Comment

Lol, didnt the old sundren journal rulebook thingamabob say "No psionics?". I think theyre too overrated >_>

Comment

Updated informations about MOTB:

A character will have 1 bonus epic feat every two levels (instead of every 3 level likein HOTU).
            Your character will become epic when it bypasses 20HD even if it is a wizard 11 /EK 10 (which qualifies you for epic feats and spells). There won't be any feats like "epic wizard" or "epic palemaster" like in HOTU.

I think that the loss of epic progression for prestige classes is a harsh loss for RP. what's the point in creating a fighter 10/blackguard 10 if you can't go further in the blackguard's path ?

Oh! I almost forgot: according to OE, MOTB is finished. They are just waiting for the atari to sell it (that should occur between mid september and early october).
            Zorn Terinus - the arcane scientist
            Drogan Ebonshield - the dwarven mercenary

Comment

Oh! I almost forgot: according to OE, MOTB is finished. They are just waiting for the atari to sell it (that should occur between mid september and early october).
              Oh! That was indeed something to be glad about, atleast for half a week!
              I have a +1 question brewing in this skull somewhere...

www.myspace.com/riotsweden

Comment

I, for one, see epic prestige classes as preposterously overpowered, so I'm all for it. Besides, it leaves something for NX2, eh?

Comment

Awesome! Ican't wait

Comment

Epic Spells

I also miss the NWN1 epic spells. Hellball and dragon knight were very nice to have. I loved buffing then setting my dragon as a blocker as I destroyed everything around me. If you buffed your dragon, he could last a long time!

Comment

Heh, i loved the epic warding spell. O.o, that was so sick.

Comment

I loved the animations. The animations in nwn2 sucks...
                        I have a +1 question brewing in this skull somewhere...

www.myspace.com/riotsweden

Comment

I wonder how they got the spell animations so wrong? They had the code from the first game. I am not a coder, so I don't know if they completely changed the engine and coding or not?

However, the animations do suck!

Comment

Remember to differentiate between animations and visual effects.

I, for one, like the expanded list of "spell casting" animations in NWN2, and, while I generally like the visual effects, some of them are plainly wrong. How on earth did mage armor become a shimmering globe of force?

Comment

Srs. Epic Mage Armor looks sick in nwn1. What, in NwN2 is it going to be A HUGE dark red globe? >_>. Yay, im a hamster now!

Comment

Working...
                              X