Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which spells do you hope to see in MOTB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which spells do you hope to see in MOTB?

The title says it all: Which spells will rock your world if they're in MOTB, epic or otherwise?

I would personally welcome any sort of cantrip spell, as well as any and all of the Nybors spells.

On the epic side of things, Killing Wind would be nice.

Something that could enhance undead summonings... or maybe a wizard version of the flame weapon spell.
    Zorn Terinus - the arcane scientist
    Drogan Ebonshield - the dwarven mercenary

Comment

they have a spell to turn others into chickens, what more could you want?

Comment

I, personally, would love to see them bring back the epic spells from Neverwinter Nights 1. Dragon Knight, Hellball, Mummy Dust, Greater Ruin... All those spells that just screamed, "Overkill!" by reading their descriptions.

I miss Time Stop, blurring or displacement spells, and Magic Jar or other possession spells. Shapechange in Neverwinter Nights 2 could also use an overhaul. We're talking a spell that should, by D&D terms, have the capabilities to turn you into a wyrm or anything else.

Oh, yeah. And Glitterdust. Lots of Glitterdust.

Comment

Lurve for Dragon Knight, or for a spell that can summon a Pit Fiend. Also, it'd be fun (though improbable!) to see Damnation. Nothing says "I love you" quite like "Go To The Hells. Do not make a saving throw, do not collect $200."
          Adama who was once called Adama Hrakness, sacred paw of Mielikki

Lihana Farrier, Paladin of Torm and noble dalliance

On Hold: Alandriel Ward, Actually a Vampire Groupie
          Retired for Good: Tamryn Jorandur, Hano's Wife and Conflicted Soul

Comment

Chromatic Sphere anyone? lol I miss the BG2 spells
            Characters:
            Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
            Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
            If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Id like to see better undead summons and id love to see more forms for shapeshifting.

Comment

Originally posted by Nyssis View Post
                Shapechange in Neverwinter Nights 2 could also use an overhaul. We're talking a spell that should, by D&D terms, have the capabilities to turn you into a wyrm or anything else.
                I believe the reason that the amount of forms for Shapechange and the like was never increased or changed was, apart from the time and effort it takes, because of the Shifter class. Which, being one of my favorite classes, I am sincerely hoping comes back with MOTB. However, considering the state of things, I have to agree; Shapechange could definitely use some additions.

Oh, yeah. And Glitterdust. Lots of Glitterdust.
                I would love to see this one; So easy to add too. Combination of Invisibility Purge, Light, Blind, and a quick addition of -40 Hide. I'm honestly surprised it hasn't been added already, considering the scripting is basically done for it.

Other than that... I'd love to see Simulacrum and Mestil's Acid Sheath; So many good times with both of those spells.

~Kitsune
                "You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one."
                Kitsune no Yume - Dreams of a Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Raksha View Post
                  Lurve for Dragon Knight, or for a spell that can summon a Pit Fiend. Also, it'd be fun (though improbable!) to see Damnation. Nothing says "I love you" quite like "Go To The Hells. Do not make a saving throw, do not collect $200."
                  According to the following link: http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view....Detail&id=237

Damnation will be in the expansion.

Comment

I want Geas! *evil laugh* >=)
                    I got one leg missin'
                    How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
                    Meet the Feebles

Comment

For those who wants to know more about the epic spells of the expansion, just look at this:

http://nwn2forums.bioware.com/forums...orum=121&sp=60

Comment

So we're about to be allowed to advance to level 40 again?
                        I have a +1 question brewing in this skull somewhere...

www.myspace.com/riotsweden

Comment

No, the limit will be at lvl 30.
                          I also read that there will be no epic progression for prestige classes.

Comment

Epic Gate: Summons 2 Balor, no Prot. vs. Evil needed. First one appears immediately, second appears in 1d4 rounds. Spell lasts for 20 rounds.
                            I am sincerely hoping that the information on that epic spell list in Lord_kelthuzad's link is accurate. Seeing that in there made my day like you wouldn't believe.

Comment

I am sincerely hoping that the information on that epic spell list in Lord_kelthuzad's link is accurate. Seeing that in there made my day like you wouldn't believe.

What's that Yashe? Epic Gate is the first Epic spell you're going for? =D
                              Aesa Volsung - Uthgardt Warrior

Formerly
                              Gabrielle Atkinson - Mage Priest of Torm
                              Anasath Zesiro - Mulhorandi Morninglord
                              Kyoko - Tiefling Diviner
                              Yashedeus - Cyrist Warlock
                              Aramil - Nutter

GMT -8

Comment

Working...
                              X