Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calculating bow damage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From my understanding, STR bonuses are only applied to damage IF the bow has a mighty enchantment. A regular +2 Longbow does not apply any STR bonus, but the +2 damage from the enchantment does apply. With a mighty enchantment, you can apply your STR bonus up to the mighty level, so if your STR is +1 and you get a mighty +3, you're only adding +1 damage from your STR.

Comment

chiangtao,

i appreciate the explanation and i understand that to be how it's SUPPOSED to work. however, that's not what i'm seeing. i think joker is right though in that it's just programming bug. if that's the case, there seems to be no advantage in getting a composite bow...
      characters:
      Jos'iah Ithildurin - Semper, a guardian of Haldemar. "One should always be faithful"
      Elijah - Warrior Mage and Legionairre of Sundren. "My axe and my magic will cleave you!"
      Duskthorne - Bounty Hunter. "Every land needs a masked man to do the dirty work for them" (personal heroes: The Knight of the Flying Rodent and The Monk of the Arachnid Order)

Comment

Working...
      X